two awesome things in one thread

The cardoc is sweet, I've seen em before, youtube ect.. and thought they were custom made. Guess not.

As for the 2nd thing, Im tired from just lookin at that page:laugh:

it looks awesome, right? maybe i'll be able to get into that, something to train for makes it easier to motivate yourself. more than a pt score and a paycheck anyway.

Busa would definitely be the one parked at the bottom! :laugh:

How's the Head feeling? Better I hope!

Busa would definitely be the one parked at the bottom! :laugh:

How's the Head feeling? Better I hope!

down to 2 or 3 pain pills a day, versus 3 hydrocodones, a few shots of morphene, 6 fioricet's and still being in pain almost all day. so vastly improved sir, thank you for asking:thumbsup:

that's what i'm thinking. driveway, underground into the basement.

we are working on the plans for our new house in FL and just show that to the WIFE, since I really really want a basement (w 8 ton ac unit) this will make sense for me to add.... (basement, will have the busa, torino and rx7.. garage can keep the expedition and denali..:please::please:

we are working on the plans for our new house in FL and just show that to the WIFE, since I really really want a basement (w 8 ton ac unit) this will make sense for me to add.... (basement, will have the busa, torino and rx7.. garage can keep the expedition and denali..:please::please:

Basements cost some generally $$ in Florida. On account of they water factor. Can barely dig a 6ft grave here without hitting some water.

What happens if you pull a bit too far forward or leave the rear end of the vehicle a bit too far aft? Will you end up damaging the vehicle when lowering or is there some type of sensor like a garage door has that would prevent this??

Back