Mini English Bulldogs

I also wanted one but after doing research, got spooked by their health problems. Stumbled upon OLDIES (Olde English Bulldogge).....taller, longer, wider, faster, stronger plus none of the ailments that English Bulldogs have.

This is MOBY ****

Soo handsome. Love the line of them. I have a bit of an up when it comes to breed due to my wife being working at a vet clinic..she is in the second half of 3rd year of vet school atm and will graduate in may of 2012. this allows us to cover some of the medical expenses a bit easier.

Your advice is good i am going to start researching the Olde line. How are their energy levels in your experience?

All of these are awesome looking! You gotta love, slobbering, belching, snoring, farting dogs.....my late Boxer, Autumn, did all of those too! :cry:

This is Titan, the most farting, belching, slobbering, snoring, ball eating, loudest eating dog I've ever experienced. But how can you be upset when this is what you see when you wake up.

353.jpg

This is Titan, the most farting, belching, slobbering, snoring, ball eating, loudest eating dog I've ever experienced. But how can you be upset when this is what you see when you wake up.
Mrs K said it sounds like me!!?????? Only I am not as cute apparently!!!:laugh:

Soo handsome. Love the line of them. Your advice is good i am going to start researching the Olde line. How are their energy levels in your experience?

Thanks. I used this site to locate a reputable kennel/breeder in my area:
IOEBA Roster of Registered Kennels - Thousands of breeders of Olde English Bulldogges, English Bulldogs, Olde Boston Bulldogges, Valley Bulldogs and English Bantam Bulldogges.

My dog is definitely not a couch potato.

OP, sorry for the threadjack :please:

I love English Bulldogs, but like most purebreeds, they have their share of health problems. I love big ol' slobbery dogs like these and Basset hounts, bloodhounds, etc.

We're actually going to phase out of the quadraped pets as nature runs it's course, and keep our sweet, feathered pets. They eat a lot less and live longer. Granted, they don't have the expressive eyebrows that dogs have, but mine is starting to talk.

Back