Mini English Bulldogs

ResidentEvil

Registered
My wife is looking at buying a Miniature Bulldog like the one in the pic, anybody have one? I need first hand info.

blue bulldog2.jpg

I have never even heard of a mini bulldog. I have a full grown English Bulldog. Best dog I have ever had.

I have no experience with this breed. I just wanted to say, what a CUTTTTTTIIIIEEEE!!!! :cheerleader:

Looks like a nice dog. My wife thinks its ugly :laugh: but what does she know. I want a bulldog one day.

Remember that when they breed these types of dogs they are breeding a mutation, as they continue to breed in the mutation they almost always breed in health problems. Something to keep in my when looking into the "toy" animal selection. Wife is a vet so i hear about this stuff a lot.

Some do have more health problems than alot of dogs but they are a great loyal bull headed breed.They can overheat easily so its best to keep them inside. They are a great couch potato breed. Beware they snore really loud and slober alot.

IMG_1264.jpg

My wife looked at them and did some reading and said welcome to health hell. expect 20k in vet bills. lol

Actually mine belches WAY more than she farts. You know that nasty baby formula smell? But when she does fart.....OMG!!!!! Snores like a freight train too.

Looks like they will be a cute and loyal friend and family member!! Lots of unconditional love, they don't mind our smells??!! Sooooooooo I am sure we can put up with theirs!!???:poke:

Mini English bulls aren't recognized as a standard breed at this time but as a "designer or Fad" breed. There is no standard as of yet from breeders as to what they should look like size weight or anything. And health conditions will vary as much as size and build. buyer beware.

I do want a normal English Bulldog.

I do want a normal English Bulldog.

I also wanted one but after doing research, got spooked by their health problems. Stumbled upon OLDIES (Olde English Bulldogge).....taller, longer, wider, faster, stronger plus none of the ailments that English Bulldogs have.

This is MOBY ****

Back