Any1 looking for a puppy?

mikev7

Registered
as ling as i been on this site i still cant figure how to post a classified add. I have some american bulldog pups. i was wondering if anyone is interested in one? sorry for the bad angle.

meee 015.jpg

IPHONE 056.jpg

To post an ad in the classified section you have to click on the Classifieds link in the toolbar located just under where it states Welcome, mikev7. Once you click on that another toolbar will open just below and to the right side you will see Place An Ad. Click on that and it will walk you through the process.
Let me know if you have any problems. Check out this post https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-owners-forum/101982-how-use-classifieds-org.html
Jim

Last edited:
Would buy on in a heartbeat if you were much closer. My daughter would die for one but the cost up here is 5 times what you are asking.

To post an ad in the classified section you have to click on the Classifieds link in the toolbar located just under where it states Welcome, mikev7. Once you click on that another toolbar will open just below and to the right side you will see Place An Ad. Click on that and it will walk you through the process.
Let me know if you have any problems. Check out this post https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-owners-forum/101982-how-use-classifieds-org.html
Jim
thanks. i looked for a while and was like "what the hell man?"

If my wife reads this and I come home from work and find another Dog in my house

:spank:

How does the shipping work?
i ship him overnight to you. there's special provisions for animals. shiping comps ship animals all the time. walk in any pet store and youre looking at their work.

Sorry, mine have to be Aussies, I like intelligent dogs.
my dogs are smart as can be. if they only spoke english...

FedEx overnight , lots of holes in the box...bowl of water and written on side 'This side up' ?
Great looking pups..
thats whats done. thanks.

Cute pups! A friend of mine has an American Bulldog... Smart dog! :beerchug:
yep, very smart.

I know someone thats dyng for a dog, they usually adopt...PM me with a good price and i might pitch it at them...guess most important part is the good home right????

Back