Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
The dark side was too strong.

But I love it! :super:

Everyone, meet Fiona...

2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R.jpg

Re: Might As Well Go Ahead And Ban Me

ill admit before buying my busa last year that is the exact bike I was gonna get in the exact color. saaaweeet

Hey, that's not a 1000. After all the debate over 1000's you bought that?

I guess that 1000 thread was a diversionary tactic.

Damn!! I believe this will be a common thing if Suzuki doesn't get there ass in gear!!!

Sweeeeeeeet!!!:thumbsup: best of luck.

Its all in the twist of the wrist and what the result is which Kawi has passed all others in this department as of 2012

ill admit before buying my busa last year that is the exact bike I was gonna get in the exact color. saaaweeet

Thanks!

Hey, that's not a 1000. After all the debate over 1000's you bought that?

I guess that 1000 thread was a diversionary tactic.

LOL, no... I knew I was in the market, but had a last minute identity crisis. I want a 1000 too, but the boss lady says only one bike for right now. :laugh:

Damn!! I believe this will be a common thing if Suzuki doesn't get there ass in gear!!!

Sweeeeeeeet!!!:thumbsup: best of luck.

Its all in the twist of the wrist and what the result is which Kawi has passed all others in this department as of 2012

Thanks, man!

Well hell there goes dinner at the Wildflower Cafe:down:

Congrats! Enjoy the beast:thumbsup: she sure is purdy!!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Damn why arent you out breaking Ol Mean Green in on this mild Tennesse evening. I know I would be wearing it out!
I'm calling Haaaaaa Bullllllllllchittttttttt sneeze :rofl:

Almost bedtime... I gotta be on the road at 5:15 in the AM. :banghead:

Well hell there goes dinner at the Wildflower Cafe:down:

Congrats! Enjoy the beast:thumbsup: she sure is purdy!!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Just let me know when, and I'll see you there. :thumbsup:

Very nice bike :thumbup: and nice pick of the name reminds of shrek :D

Thanks! You caught the Shrek reference, did ya? :laugh:

Man if this trend keeps going we might have to switch the site name to Kawi14.org:laugh:
Nice bike. But im still hopeful for a Gen 3.

Yup I have like 20 cousins under 13 so I watch kid movies all the time and that's one of my favorites. Kinda fits too sexy lady or green beast! :D

I don't think you get banned, I think the busa comes off your name and a BOO gets added. :rofl: You would have to ask Blanca Boo though. :laugh:

And what ever you do don't take the Kawi down to Brazil, women have a tendency to run them over.:lol:

Is that the new 14 or the old 13.5? I would get the new 14 if I was looking for a new bike . and Why is it sunny and you got it on a trailer ??:banghead:

Back