Midnight is Rollin' Again

When we started on it and I heard it running it sounded like it was sick. Didn't sound right at all. Almost sounded like a carbed bike with clogged jets. Then after we fixed a bunch of stuff and got it up on the dyno I could tell it was running 100000x better.
Thanks for your help getting her running the way she should, Reid. Don't know if it was just lack of use made her that way or what, but glad she's better.

thumb_up.gif

I don't know if there's a worse feeling (with motorcycles) than your bike not running right, and not knowing what's wrong with it !! Glad you had someone GOOD, that got you back on the road !!

The Busa Dr. fixed up Luci over the winter. She had the same symptoms as Midnight and Smithers made her all better
ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks for the good words.Though we are a full service performance shop for all brands of sportbikes,we definatly prefer to work on busas.Every employee from our techs to our parts person and even our bookkeeper own a hayabusa!Thanks for the business and we are happy to be of service to you.
ThumbsUp.gif

Congrats on the tune-up..... Knowing the man worked on your ride is a good feeling, especially when it comes to chasing fuel goblins!

And she's home! Braved the elements this morning and got her home just as the snow started to pick up. Weather prevented any hi-speed runs, but I did get a quick burst to triple digits.

Midnight__12_Apr_08____4.JPG

Back