Regularly scheduled maintenance

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Heading out to the garage to get the 60,000 mile maintenance stuff done!

Whew!

Tappet clearances to check, plugs to replace, throttle bodies to synch, wash and wax to be done. Should have it done in time to get out and ride with the boys tomorrow!

My even get the wiff's GSXR1000 TB's synched up for her.

--Wag--

Heading out to the garage to get the 60,000 mile maintenance stuff done!

Whew!

Tappet clearances to check, plugs to replace, throttle bodies to synch, wash and wax to be done. Should have it done in time to get out and ride with the boys tomorrow!

My even get the wiff's GSXR1000 TB's synched up for her.

--Wag--
What if your valves are out of adjustment Wag? You gonna take it down and reshim them? Better hurry, time will slip by fast.:thumbsup:

Got 'er done. Tappets were all within tolerance. Love that. Hell, even the throttle bodies didn't need any adjustment.

Runnin' like a champ!

Didn't do the wife's bike. Or the wife. Did that come out right? ;-)

--Wag--

Got 'er done. Tappets were all within tolerance. Love that. Hell, even the throttle bodies didn't need any adjustment.

Runnin' like a champ!

--Wag--

Go take care of business my man.......Then go for a ride. You won't catch near as much sh*t as your walking out the door. :laugh:

Runnin' like a champ!

--Wag--
I've thought about it and I really don't have a response to that. Glad your bike is fine though.:cheerleader: I like the cheerleader.

going back up by Taos? man I loved that road you took us on last year:thumbsup:

We go up that way quite regularly! Last time was a couple of weeks ago. Next time you come up, remind me to take you to ski basin road. You'll love that one!

--Wag--

Back