Michigan VS Ohio

Wrath

Donating Member
Registered
Former Michigan coach Bo Schembechler died today. This will certainly be an inspiration for tomorrows game. A win one for Bo will definately be the feeling on campus. Hell they may just take the National Title for him. Ohio will definately have to play "A" ball in tomorrows gave.
<span style='color:red'>RIP Bo Schembechler</span>

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 17 2006,18:45) Former Michigan coach  Bo Schembechler died today. This will certainly be an inspiration for tomorrows game. A win one for Bo will definately be the feeling on campus. Hell they may just take the National Title for him. Ohio will definately have to play "A" ball in tomorrows gave.
<span style='color:red'>RIP  Bo Schembechler</span>
I seen that Bo died today, yes that will be an insperation for Mich. and Ohio State will have to play their best game, but they always do when it comes to Mich.

this is one game i will not pick a winner, right now they both have enough talent and motivation to win. maybe more so for michigan right now.

Dont forget, Shem had ties with OSU also. Played under Woody Hayes and was also his assistant coach.
wink.gif

This game will probably be better than the Title game. Great game to the end. Congrats to the Buckeyes.

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 18 2006,19:06) This game will probably be better than the Title game. Great game to the end. Congrats to the Buckeyes.
I'm a huge SC Trojan fan, but watching the SC/Cal game tonight I'm convinced that the title game should be a rematch of the Ohio State/Michigan game...........as long as Notre Dame doesn't blow out my Trojans....I love college football
super.gif

(Red05 @ Nov. 18 2006,22:03)
(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 18 2006,19:06) This game will probably be better than the Title game. Great game to the end. Congrats to the Buckeyes.
I'm a huge SC Trojan fan, but watching the SC/Cal game tonight I'm convinced that the title game should be a rematch of the Ohio State/Michigan game...........as long as Notre Dame doesn't blow out my Trojans....I love college football  
super.gif
I agee, Ohio State vs Michigan in the championship title game.

There is talk about a rematch in the BCA Bowl  for the #1 Title. So, if Mich beats Ohio who is #1 if they have only lost to each other
wink.gif
. It wouldn't seem fair to take the #1 spot from Ohio since they held it all year. But with the BCA , who can say what is fair or not  
argue.gif

BCS is known for screwing things up big time, Nothing would supprise me from the BCS at this point. College footbal is STILL in need of a play off series like basketball does.

Rematch? WTF? Michigan had there chance and blew it. Give the Irish or the Gators a chance.

(Black Bird Killer @ Nov. 19 2006,23:11) Rematch? WTF?  Michigan had there chance and blew it.  Give the Irish or the Gators a chance.
Ditto on this one. If you can't win your conference title you shouldn't get a shot at the National title PERIOD!

Back