Mexico is blaming the US

I tried to follow this thread but I just smoked a big fattie and I'm having trouble keeping up....

cheers
ken

Of course, you guy didn't realize AMERICA is to blame for everyone's problems! I think since we are everyone's problem we should just shut the borders down, don't allow anyone else in, and stop all that terrible aid to all of these other poor victimized countries.

This stuff just makes me sick! It's time Americans stand up and say enough is enough! America is one of the most giving countries in the world, yet very few seem to appreciate it. I say let's stop all this evil giving and just mind our business!

:rant:

Of course, you guy didn't realize AMERICA is to blame for everyone's problems! I think since we are everyone's problem we should just shut the borders down, don't allow anyone else in, and stop all that terrible aid to all of these other poor victimized countries.

This stuff just makes me sick! It's time Americans stand up and say enough is enough! America is one of the most giving countries in the world, yet very few seem to appreciate it. I say let's stop all this evil giving and just mind our business!

I agree, we should close the borders and shut off foreign aid.

Only then we'll be hated for our inactivity rather than manifest destiny. :banghead:

Problem is, too many of THEM are in HERE, and they run America now.

P.

:banghead:

You are absolutly correct. however it is much easier to stop drugs at its source than it is to try and get people to stop doing drugs. As long as drugs are available people will do them.

So Mexico is the problem. They need to get rid of the drugs in their country so we can try and keep our youth off drugs.

But in fairness I am sure alot of the finger pointing from Mexico is being done out of frustration due to their inability to control the situation in their country

If they fight there war on drugs the way they stop Americans fleeing justice trying to cross the border they could have won this war a long time ago. Pull out the guns an start blasting. And I don't see any of the politicians that are driving cars stolen from the US sending them back :poke:

If they fight there war on drugs the way they stop Americans fleeing justice trying to cross the border they could have won this war a long time ago. Pull out the guns an start blasting. And I don't see any of the politicians that are driving cars stolen from the US sending them back :poke:

How the Fu** do you know about any Mexican politicians driving stolen US cars? Please elaborate because this has turned into another "Let's hate the Mexicans" thread.

Maybe they're just stealing cars in revenge for Americans stealing Texas and California?

I wonder what native American was the first to say this about Europeans?

I am Native American. America is truly a melting pot.

I wonder what the Native Americans really thought when the Europeans were moving in..... good thought provoking question.

P.

Last edited:
But then again, who were the first people to set foot on this soil, before the Indians, any history buffs out there? My history runs dry with the American Indians, sorry.

P.

:whistle:

I wonder what native American was the first to say this about Europeans?

And you know what, that was a truly bad comment for me to make ("Problem is, too many of THEM are in HERE, and they run America now.") and I apologize to anyone who was offended by it. I am truly sorry!

P.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
How the Fu** do you know about any Mexican politicians driving stolen US cars? Please elaborate because this has turned into another "Let's hate the Mexicans" thread.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA It was an expose on the news a few years back they got 2 politicians driving stolen cars in Mexico and after that the cars didn't get sent back even though they found them, they stayed with the cars. Don't mean to imply that they all crooked politicians as far which country has the most crooked politicians every one knows who is #1 .Don't take it as agro remember everyone else blames the US for the problems around the world the US blames other countries for their problems.:laugh: If you take the blame game personally could get you stressed out:rofl: If I find the article or video I'll post it up try an find the other one where the American was in a car accident in Mexico an the they denied him medical care for his injuries till the matter of how much he owed the guy he hit for the damages that were done to his car was settled in court. Died form his injuries about 26 hrs later.

Last edited:
And you know what, that was a truly bad comment for me to make ("Problem is, too many of THEM are in HERE, and they run America now.") and I apologize to anyone who was offended by it. I am truly sorry!

P.

I doubt anyone was offended. Nice job stepping up with your apology.

The extent of historical knowledge here oftentimes seems limited to who advanced on American Idol last week. It's disappointing to read at times.

How in the hell can we stop the drug trade in Mexico when the war on drugs in our country is so ineffective it's ashame. I have come to believe that there is more money and power in having a war on drugs then it would be to come up with something that really works like prevention and rehabilitation. Mexico is more than a stopping point for drugs they manufacture X and Meth. It is in know way our fault just like it is not their fault we have so many addicts.

Back