Mexico is blaming the US

Some of that analogy is based on truth.
Like the ivory trade, if there was no demand the supply would dry up.
JMO

lol, someone tell mexico we are to busy chasing around Illegal immigrants to help them with there drug war!
even if you get these guns away from these dealers they will just start stabbing each other with swords.....
then we will need the 3 musketeers
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some of that analogy is based on truth.
Like the ivory trade, if there was no demand the supply would dry up.
JMO

You are absolutly correct. however it is much easier to stop drugs at its source than it is to try and get people to stop doing drugs. As long as drugs are available people will do them.

So Mexico is the problem. They need to get rid of the drugs in their country so we can try and keep our youth off drugs.

But in fairness I am sure alot of the finger pointing from Mexico is being done out of frustration due to their inability to control the situation in their country

There is an element of truth, but widespread corruption that has allowed this to flourish is THEIR GOVERNMENT's problem.

Widespread corruption goes hand in hand with widespread poverty.

Touche' They both seem to feed on each other. I've been to Mexico; abject poverty right beside big $$$. The mexicans I saw were a hard working bunch of people who bust their ass working, but yet they still don't have anything....

Last edited:
Touche' They both seem to feed on each other. I've been to Mexico; abject poverty right beside big $$$. The mexicans I saw were a hard working bunch of people who bust their ass working, but yet they still don't have anything....

The way America is going..we will be in the same situation. Our economy isn't much better than theirs.

Lets just legalize the Marijuana, let Phillip Morris and RJ reynolds start selling pre rolled joints, they can set up shop in Mexico, end the drug war, improve both our economies and pay off our national deficit with the profits...

Problem Solved...Your Welcome... :thumbsup:

You are absolutly correct. however it is much easier to stop drugs at its source than it is to try and get people to stop doing drugs. As long as drugs are available people will do them.

So Mexico is the problem. They need to get rid of the drugs in their country so we can try and keep our youth off drugs.

But in fairness I am sure alot of the finger pointing from Mexico is being done out of frustration due to their inability to control the situation in their country

Today in the news, the US blames Mexico for recent violence related to drug trafficking into and inside the United States. In addition, the US Representative we interviewed cited Mexico and it's drug cartels as having played a primary role in the last several decades of drug use within the borders of the United States. Also mentioned was Mexico's in ability to monitor it's borders to keep those drugs out of foreign countries as that would serve more good than trying to hunt down the cartels at their manufacturing and processing sites.

Okay so I made that up but it seems to me that it's just a case of finger pointing.

Today in the news, the US blames Mexico for recent violence related to drug trafficking into and inside the United States. In addition, the US Representative we interviewed cited Mexico and it's drug cartels as having played a primary role in the last several decades of drug use within the borders of the United States. Also mentioned was Mexico's in ability to monitor it's borders to keep those drugs out of foreign countries as that would serve more good than trying to hunt down the cartels at their manufacturing and processing sites.

Okay so I made that up but it seems to me that it's just a case of finger pointing.

I can't see the video here at work, but it seems like finger pointing when we should be working with Mexico to solve the problem.

Lets just legalize the Marijuana, let Phillip Morris and RJ reynolds start selling pre rolled joints, they can set up shop in Mexico, end the drug war, improve both our economies and pay off our national deficit with the profits...

Problem Solved...Your Welcome... :thumbsup:
even liberal estimates of the revenue are only about 2B$ a mere drop in the bucket..

I think the bigger savings could be hidden..

LEO's
Courts
Jails
Probation
Lost productivity to felons

and I am sure there are other costs such as jobs etc due to records.. We are putting dummies in jail, not felons...

I have been around the block a few times and in a few circles..

Pot smokers may not be the high rolling financiers of America but they sure are not violent felons... Besides, maybe their moms like them living in the basement till they are 44 :whistle:

even liberal estimates of the revenue are only about 2B$ a mere drop in the bucket..

I think the bigger savings could be hidden..

LEO's
Courts
Jails
Probation
Lost productivity to felons

and I am sure there are other costs such as jobs etc due to records.. We are putting dummies in jail, not felons...

I have been around the block a few times and in a few circles..

Pot smokers may not be the high rolling financiers of America but they sure are not violent felons... Besides, maybe their moms like them living in the basement till they are 44 :whistle:

Imagine how much the court savings alone would be and how much time would be freed up for police officers not having to deal with felony drug charges against pot heads...

Not to mention 1 out of 7 people in jail right now are there for drug charges...If they released all the marijuana convicts our jails would empty out pretty damn quick too...Less expenses on the tax payers...

Back