Met a Harley

Take it easy ppl...I think the problem was the other bikers were older & more fortunate financially...in Trinidad you have to have some cheddar to own a Harley....even so...I rode with them from the beach....very unfriendly ride but if you see where these guys live....no excuse for their attitudes but yuh know wha I mean...heck you have to have a piece of cheddar to own a busa here too but I don't live where they live

This is ALL you Need...........

three%2520orange%2520bikes%2520024.jpg

I think you got the V"ROD" and V"MAX" confused. The V"MAX" is the cruiser muscle king.

The VMax is not a cruiser it's a Standard like the B-King. Also, how can you compare a big bore V4 to a Vtwin? They should have compared the Vmax to the B-King, and we all know which one would win that one.:bowdown:

I like all brands. my 2053cc Vulcan is a great cruiser and very fun to ride. my genII busa is ready to go when I feel that sportbike itch, it is an iconic sportsbike, but about the only suzuki i'd own. I enjoy options. I plan to own a rocket-iii in the not so distant future.

it's like food, we all have likes and dislikes. it just seems many on here suggest that most non-busa riders, or cruisers, and all Harley Davidsons are a lesser people only because they've selected a different flavor.

Actually, BOTH will out perform a Ducati (one "t" by the way), but who cares?

Matae! Matae! You have beaten me into submission with your Microsoft Word autocorrect like spelling skills. Completely on point! ROBOTIC VOICE....NOW I LOVE ALL MOTORCYCLES. ESPECIALLY HARLEY'S and DUCATTTTTTTTI'S. ReCaLcUlAtInG! I MEAN DUCATI'S!

That cruiser is a Vrod and it's not even close to being a traditional Harley; Hell most Harley enthusiast don't even consider them as being a true Harley. I love mine, she'll smoke any other cruiser on the market.:laugh:

urban4.jpg

Respectfully, I doubt your Vrod would stay anywhere in the same zip code as a Rocket III.

CW

Respectfully, I doubt your Vrod would stay anywhere in the same zip code as a Rocket III.

CW

Or the new v-max...
I beat one on my old m109r too, but that could have been rider over machine...

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

Or the new v-max...
I beat one on my old m109r too, but that could have been rider over machine...

Whatever. Look at all the stats and the M109R and Vrod are neck and neck. Hell, the Vrod is 76ci and puts out as much hp as the 109ci M109R. Yeah, you got the torque but you also have 100lbs more weight. Go figure.:whistle:

I like the v-rod, just saying I beat one on my nine is all. I stated quite clearly that it could have been rider error, and it could have been ab older one since there were two motors, right? The older ones are slower...
But even with the extra weight, the 109 is no slouch...

I like the v-rod, just saying I beat one on my nine is all. I stated quite clearly that it could have been rider error, and it could have been ab older one since there were two motors, right? The older ones are slower...
But even with the extra weight, the 109 is no slouch...

Yep two different engines (1130cc and 1250cc). Unlike the M109 the Vrod's engine likes to rev, so if you're not in the sweet spot from a dig or on the roll (over 4000rpm's), the M109 will get you. The Vrod is designed to launch from a dig at wide open throttle with no danger of a wheelie. Most of the time with the Vrod and 109 whoever get's the jump will stay ahead and win, at least that's what I've heard.

Back