Quick few updated pics of my bike

I like that color alot. You know I searched for that color Busa when I was buying mine and never could find one, not for the price I wanted and not without driving to hell and back to pick it up. I've always like black everything, so that was most appealing, then I thought maybe I outta do some color for once and decided I really liked the blue/gold. Found it for the price I wanted, went to buy it, saw the orange/black, decided I liked orange/black better in person and ended up with the orange/black I have now, lol.

Good pics :beerchug:

Cool shots. :thumbsup:

I didnt think that giant truck stop of a town had nice views...:laugh:
Although I always spend my time around Navarre when I go up there...:banghead:

How i wish id gotten the exhaust system thats on your bike ,matches well w/the color instead of my dual t-force ,pictures came out perfect,but damm weres the gear ,i always want to go w/out the jacket on days like that but just cant seem to it,images of my friend going down w/out one come into mind ,at only 55 mph he had to go thru some PAINFUL GRAPHS (skin). So there are times when its just to hotand humid to ride.Anyway to each his own,have a good day.

Fastest color fo sho:laugh::laugh:

You know it :thumbsup:

And on the gear... Not that weather is an excuse but it was near 95 degrees topped with crazy humidity. The ride from my house to downtown Toledo is a 10 minute straight shot of 35mph roads or less. The picture was taken doing less than 20mph. Trust me, I understand the consequences of not wearing a jacket

You know it :thumbsup:

And on the gear... Not that weather is an excuse but it was near 95 degrees topped with crazy humidity. The ride from my house to downtown Toledo is a 10 minute straight shot of 35mph roads or less. The picture was taken doing less than 20mph. Trust me, I understand the consequences of not wearing a jacket

I'ze just busting your chops :laugh: - riding through the city in that weather, you might risk dieing of heat stroke wearing full gear :rofl:

Yup, those are definately the fastest colors :thumbsup:
And the weather has been miserable around here the last couple weeks.

Cool shots. :thumbsup:

I didnt think that giant truck stop of a town had nice views...:laugh:
Although I always spend my time around Navarre when I go up there...:banghead:

Yeahhh, the eastside isn't exactly the better part of town :laugh:

There's a few nice spots for taking pictures but most of them are in the "questionable" part of town. We got some really nice ones when I had my red SRT-4 neon down by the trainyard with all the graffiti walls and train cars a few years back

Back