Quick few updated pics of my bike

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
Took a little cruise around Toledo on Sunday morning and only a got a few quick pictures. A friend of mine, Todd, took the pictures. I plan on posting quite a few more when it's not 100 degrees and crazy humid.

A few quick pics of the other guys that were there.... The other 2 bikes are both 04-05 GSXR-600's and the Civic is on airbags with a V6 out of a lot of the newer Honda's with a 6-speed Accord trans

That shot of you riding through town is great. I would be tempted to have that blown up or something.

That shot of you riding through town is great. I would be tempted to have that blown up or something.

The guys taking the pictures does a really good job with these. He's literally hanging out side of the car with the camera a few inches off the ground. I'll get some more real nice rolling shots this weekend or the next

I would drive a civic like that bet it doesn't get traction for ****
Posted via Mobile Device

It has yet to be on slicks or to a drag strip, but the car will literally blow the tires off through 3 gears. If you know anything about the newer Honda V6's, they're fairly powerful for what they are and factor in that it's now sitting in a Civic hatch.... nasty

Thanks for props on my bike!

Last edited:
Back