A couple of updated pics

TIBBS

Registered
Here are a few updated pics of the new purchase. 2002 Busa with a Euro screen, D&D slip-ons and a gel seat.

update.jpg

Great lookin' bike! Next mod I guess will be the removal of the reflectors!

Yes you are both right. I am not 13 years old on my brand new 10 speed. Reflectors off. Dyno test, then TRE, K&N, remapping and Dyno again.

Very nice man, Good choice on the absolute fastest color... Welcome to the board.

I hate looking at SE's.... I know I shoulda waited for one, but settled for a sil/grey. Very nice bike.

Love your bike. Like your windshield. What make Euro is it and where did you get it?

Paul

Ok,
let me try to reply to everyone at once.

1) I have 2 sets of reflectors for sale...Um ur for free!

2) The D&Ds are not very loud but, they let everyone know around you know that there is a serious machine in their presence. I was used to a V&H Supersport with racing baffle. That was loud.

3) The Euro screen is Zero Gravity. It comes in dark smoke (mine) and smoke. Got mine on e-bay. The wind protection is amazing.

4) When I bought the bike (private sale) he had the D&D slip-ons in a box. I guess they did not come with the logo. I am not going to pay $17 plus shipping for the plates. I will probably go 4
cool.gif
1 next year.

5) She has been Dynoed (see pic). Due to the Rev limiter the Busa was Dynoed in 4th gear and pulled 161.9. Not bad for almost stock (- the D&Ds).

6) Next step will be the TRE and a K&N filter. Then re mapping and then the Dyno again!!

Tibbs

Back