Messin' wit da man!

Articulable Suspicion!?! :super:   That's a new one on me.  Legalese for actin' funny.
The popo popped the potential perp for peculiar proprieties.
The Fuzz followed fleetingly, feeling future forced felatio from fast fleeing felon for fear of freedom feels fabulous...

I sorta mess with the LEO's when I am at a light sometimes...I'll pretty much fly like crazy right to the speed limit then brake and hold steady at the posted numbers...

Frequently I'll get em' rocketing up on fender...a little late give em' something to do if they are really that bored...

Yeah I got pulled once in my old Plymouth. Had a 340 Holly 750 Double Pumper, Edelbrock performer, Head work, cam, sweet old car...it's the one I wish I still had...

WWJD...I think it's funny that you did that! Despite the potential for getting unwanted attention, I believe you made your point with him! :D

hehehehe VA, I wouldn't have done it had I thought about the suspicion thing. :) I don't antagonize people who carry loaded weapons. But what fun is always thinking first??
I've heard you can be cited for 'speeding up to the speed limit' sort of like wreckless driving.... which makes no sense to me - just because the vehicle CAN accellerate quick, doesn't mean it's wrong as long as you are not burning rubber.
Revlis, you're into some sic $#!t, buddy! I wanna PARTAY WITH YOU!!! hahhaha

Actually there is a reason that he could have stopped you but it goes into furtive gestures and more evasive actions/attempt to avoid...Usually reserved for persons of known criminal activity...Built on reasonable suspicion...Yadada...  :blush:
I kinda suspected you were popo Stunnah. :eek:
I never gave any indication that I support law enforcement...How could you have even considered that???Anyway I stand on the 5th...  
I have known you for a while and didn't know...though I suspected for some reason. However, as recent as a week ago, someone very clearly stated that you were. I don't remember the context.

Anyway, can you do anything with tickets in OR?

I've heard you can be cited for 'speeding up to the speed limit' sort of like wreckless driving.... which makes no sense to me - just because the vehicle CAN accellerate quick, doesn't mean it's wrong as long as you are not burning rubber.
Yeah WWJD, some jurisdictions have laws or local ordinances that prohibit "Unlawful Display of Horsepower" or "Disorderly in a Vehicle" that cover that kinda thing. What horse shiot! If you ain't spinnin' the tires or speedin' above the limit then what fuggin' difference does it make how fast you reach the limit? There are plenty of fugged up laws on the books these days.

Unlawful display of speed & unsafe acceleration have both been used against friends of mine, the first on a bike, the second in a cage. Both beat it in court, but it cost them about $500 each in lawyer fees.

:withstupid: BT so is it safe to say that if you dont go above the posted speed limit and you dont spin the rear tire,it is ok to pull the front wheel strait up in the air ? lol just kidding

samurai_holding_sword_md_wht.gif

Over in New Hampshire they have a beauty of a violation, It is called" Misuse of Power".
Had several freinds written for that one.

only reason they need to stop you is you were on a sportbike :mad:

i like to stop in a parking lot or off a side streen and get off my bike and start looking at my tires like something is wrong with them then they ususaly go on by me :eek:

Up here in Canadwe have this fancy law that says "any voluntary contest of speed" is punishable wit ha voluntary payment of 160 beans. Got one of those a couple months back for accelerating to the speed limit! in my 944. trouble was I happened to be 1/2 a car length in front of an acura integra.when I hit the speed limit.

Back