Message from rsd

Andy, you know that money was meant for you. Please use it yourself and don't be sending it around to other people. I sent money to others so you wouldn't feel you would have to. You know how h.org is. We'll do fine taking care of everyone who needs it. You don't need to shoulder that burden yourself. What people are sending to you is meant for you.

Rev, if you need a bodyguard when you go up there, let me know. I'll back you up!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

RSD leaves me speechless ......once again!

It's a shame there aren't more Andys in the world today.

I have been away for awhile.

Why is Andy not posting anymore, and is he going to be O.K. (health wise)?

i talked to the man known as andy last night while i was at work he was laughin and carryin on sounds like he is finally relaxin so i am shippin him a small package of goodies he will enjoy anyone think of anything else i can get him

I have been away for awhile.

Why is Andy not posting anymore, and is he going to be O.K. (health wise)?
I'm not sure about the health thing.. I think he's having a wee bit of some problems. Hopefully nothing he can't overcome eventually.

But as why he can't post...Several people were trying to post some auctions with the proceeds going to RSD, and RSD kept donating everything to someone else, or giving away stuff in those auction threads. So Captain banned him.
laugh.gif

He can read and PM, but he can't post.

Andy asked me to post this for him
biggrin.gif

Group: Donating Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post this,thanks:

Hey guys and gals,hope all is well. Thanks for doing all this raffle stuff for me. It makes me think we could make

the world a better place fairly easily.Look at the group here on the Org.
There is strength in numbers.I still find it awesome every time we rally to help out our brothers n' sisters.

I know some of the folks are getting a lil' pizzed at me for not graciously accepting your kindness and

generousity. Harsh sentiments have even been written...(translation: They spoke their minds and didn't even swear,

hahaha. They gave it to me with both barrels,for my own good.) I guess I shall to come down off my high hourse. I

can't expect others to sukk it up when I offer to help them,then not accept your fine offers of help.

Doug / AKA The Captain and I have been doing battle like this for a few years now. I believe he is one up on me

now in the dissagreement department. I onced phoned him at 1am.Just for shock value,and to have the edge. hahahaha.

I won that one. He agreed to let us help him,and keep his(and our) site, fast and strong.

Next time we had a major face/face was over Vegas. We argued for days on that one. In the end,I accepted his and

his wifes, one thousand dollar gift (from his own personal funds,not Org. funds). I once tried to talk Doug into

using some donation funds a long time ago ,and taking his awesome wife out to dinner, "On Us".
I guess l lost that one too. He wouldn't do it.He doesn't like to spend donations on anything that won't help out

the membership here. It all goes back into something. Shipping,Paypal fee's,donations back to us,creating

products,the day to day costs,servers,equiptment.The place was started on a server in his basement. Then he

graduated up to a couple servers,Compaq's I think. Can't believe,the place now.Proud to be a part of that. I

remember giving Doug a hard time about "sellin out". Said he was just in it for the t-shirt money. Then,I had to eat

my words. Again. I found what the "year end" profits were for Hayabusa.Org
(Don't tell Doug I've hacked into his accounting program)

"The Man" made $6.oo . Yup,six whole dollars. Six bucks.

And folks think I give alot.NOT. The hours alone he spends running this place.For 5 or 6 years. You can't put a

dollar figure on that.

So the Long(which you just got) and short of it is ...Thanks.

I did tell Doug I was thinking about a new monitor to ease the strain on my fugged-up vision. So I got one with

some of the dough you guys sent me.It just makes things easier to see.Less headaches with it too. I want to thank

you guys for that. I'll post pics,if I ever get posting rights back.ha ha ha. Doug has made the right decission

again. Now I just pop in and return some PM's,its nice and easy going now. The other thing I did was some of the

money was to catch up on my medical payments. It seemed like a great place for it to go. Giant medical bills are not

what I need right now. I have to say a big thank you to the House Mouse.She has held this fam together for 13

months single handly.Long hours,all the krap that goes with running a house.WOW.

Thanks guys. Big thanks. I've been told that my brain re-hab program which was supposed to end in another few

weeks,is to continue for me. A couple folks will be leaving the program early...they are ready to be "re-integrated

back into society". hahahahahahaha....that funny. The rest of the folks will be checking out "on time". Then

there's da Rubb. Ol' Rubb is being "kept after school"...a sort of detention room thing,you might say. Hahahahahaa.

I'm not ready for "re-integration" yet. hahaha. I'm killin' myself here. Anyway...I guess I'm a little bit

more fugged up than the average person with a brain injury. DUH! DOH!

All kiddin'aside. I'll take a break for a bit. Concentrate on one thing.The Re-hab. It means the world to me,some

important things.Like fighting for a car licence,not to even mention a Busa/bike licence. I OWE it to my family to

get better,grow stronger,and provide for my family the best I can. I must return to work.I owe it to you guys

too.The guts of this place.The heart and soul.The Core.There are tons of good folks here,no doubt about it.There are

some thou,that make up the core.15,000 memberships.About 2 or 3 hundred,in the Core.Some of the Ol' boyz,some of the

new ladies,from all walks of life. Some guys so cool,it would be an' honour to PRETEND to be them for a day.Above

and beyound the call of duty.Some would say,I went above and beyound sometimes.Yup.Sometimes good,sometimes not so

good.Thanks for puttin' up with "Brain Boy" for this long.

Genuine priveledge knowing you.

Thanks Cuzz.

I'll be back. haha haha.

Need anything FROM RSD. meanolddog@hotmail.com that or half the planet has my phone number.hahaha.

Daily reports on BV...Pipe...

--------------

Nice to hear you report in like that, Rubb.

Cheers!

--Wag--

it's good to hear from ya brother...keep getting better, we miss ya around here
smile.gif
...can't wait 'till you are posting up again and raising a little cain
devil.gif

Back