Message from rsd

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
RSD wanted me to post the following information for him

in summary, any funds / donations he receives he is going to turn around and send to the BV fund...

Trust me... he did it to me

I can once again PM (only) from the old RSD acount.

2 favours bro.

#1. I need you to post up in the BV general topic,that I feel honoured to have helped the man. It is one of the best charity acts that ive'd had the priviledge of being a part of. wish him my best.

#2.Start a post up about how all future RSD funds be sent to BV instead.

...stubborn arse cross-dresser....."I'll help others but don't help me." That's so annoying. Too much pride is a sin.

So we won't be able to make that horse drink.....fine.

Ron,
I recieved a couple of PMs from the Artist formerly able to post as well. Here is my input: I have started an auction to contribute to RSD, as he could use help, much as we all can. Any funds that I donate to Andy are his to use as he sees fit, but as far as I am concerned he will have to do that - I will not do the work for him. I have his paypal account and will send funds to him directly; if he closes his paypal account I will mail something to him that he will have to refuse - believe me when I say that I will make him have to work to reject anything that I send him -

For Andy -- You my brother need to read "A message to Garcia" - 'nuff said.

If you chose to redirect those funds, that just goes to show that you are selfless TO A FAULT. By your own addmission you paid paypal fees so that complete donations would be delivered... the auctions that you ran COST YOU MONEY. You have been jobless for several months, which I interpret as you pushing money out with no money coming in. With all the stress from hospital visits, it seems to me that you don't need the added stress of spending money that you aren't making. I have donated to almost every call that you put out - when I posted my auction, I had no way of knowing what it would bring in the form of a donation - I put forth something that was important to me personally - the donation to the cause was as much symbolic as material...
People support you because of the good that you have done. I trust you to know what you need and what is best for you and your family. I will give you whatever I can - what you do with it is up to you. You will get no questions from me
smile.gif

That is one stubborn man. He has my respect!
+ 1
+2

Damn guy wanted to send me $$ the week he "took leave" of the org to help me with my very ill Great Dane...wanted to make sure if I had to put him down, I could afford to bring a vet to my house over putting Scooby through going there since he's afraid of the vet's office...

Andy's heart's bigger than his brain
laugh.gif
wink.gif
I mean that in the nicest of ways...gotta luv the guy...
cool.gif

That is one stubborn man. He has my respect!
+ 1
+2

Damn guy wanted to send me $$ the week he "took leave" of the org to help me with my very ill Great Dane...wanted to make sure if I had to put him down, I could afford to bring a vet to my house over putting Scooby through going there since he's afraid of the vet's office...

Andy's heart's bigger than his brain
laugh.gif

wink.gif
 I mean that in the nicest of ways...gotta luv the guy...
cool.gif
Damn... he's always thinking about ways to help someone. He has a heart of Gold.

Perhaps we could send in some members to "aquire" his mail and pay his bills. Sounds risky, I know. The whole idea of the Federal offense AND potentially getting caught by Andy. But there has to be something we can think of. Sending something he can't sell. If we send money he will give it away. Damn! He makes this hard.

Michelle, I read this again and I gotta tell you that this has gotta be one of the most generous things I've ever heard someone offer. Damn. what a heart on this guy... he just keeps amazing me. Forming auctions to help members is one thing, but to appreciate and formulate a way to help bring the vet to your house is something completely different. I have to sit back in my chair and just say WOW!

Michelle, I read this again and I gotta tell you that this has gotta be one of the most generous things I've ever heard someone offer. Damn. what a heart on this guy... he just keeps amazing me. Forming auctions to help members is one thing, but to appreciate and formulate a way to help bring the vet to your house is something completely different. I have to sit back in my chair and just say WOW!
If you knew what a bad week we (he and I) had been having on top of that...some behind the scenes disagreements, nothing worth rehashing...

Then he finds out my dog's sick, not doing well, I'd pretty much been crying all week thinking I needed to put him down...he PMs me the offer of $100 he's got to help me keep Scooby at home and comfy...I'm sitting at my keyboard, in tears (no, I'm not being dramatic here, it was a rough week) and I'm wondering what planet this guy comes from
wink.gif
He's knee deep in helping others all of the time, he's been out of work for over a year, and his big old heart is worried about my dog
down.gif

I had to decline, but I hope he knows just how much that meant to me...Scooby's still hanging in there, in case he reads this thread
smile.gif

I like the pay his bills idea. That would really be a shot to his personals. Some of the folks that really know him (full name and address along w/ who he has accounts w/...verizon, power company, gas company, etc) might be able to pay some of his bills.

Put someone on guard at his mailbox even.

Call up his wife and talk to her (good idea VABusa). She maybe more accepting...a little insane (she did say "I DO" ya know) but accepting nonetheless.

PM me if there is something you want me to hand deliver...
smile.gif

Just send the money to rsd-fund@hayabusa.org and I will deal with him on the rest..... I locked him out for this very reason... Andy is very pridefull, something you dont see every day anymore... That trait alone makes me want to help because he is not asking for a handout, however when he starts refusing then that just pisses me off. Im on this one like a rat on a cheeto........ Lets keep the raffles and auctions going for him but keep it on the down low..... Pride bruises easily..... We dont want to make a public spectacle of his situation... So if you send money to the account, awesome, if you have an auction or sale for Andy, awsome but lets not post on the board everything that we do for him.....

Doug
aka cap

Andy I know you are reading this so as Rambo once said "Andy, I'm coming to get you"

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156348926 -->

Folks, I am new here and you people are amazing. I just had to get that off my chest. I really hope that someday other people will look at me the way I am looking at all of you right now.

Back