Message from the NSA!!!!!! (terrorism)

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys as you know i work for the Air Force and today on the SIPRnet i was able to have a look at the new face of terrorism. Please be aware and if you run into this new threat please go the other way and contact the authorities. What ever you do DO NOT engage this new threat. Even though this is classified i thought you all needed to see it.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

although the picture is small, i'm almost positive that i really dont want to see a larger version of it...

Nothing to see here.... move along!

guns.gif

post_12_17620_ohgodwhycliklink.jpg

Ok i kinda feel like i just told a joke and no one laughed...back to the drawing board...Ill be back
guns.gif

Can I have my "click" back?
Thank you for calling O-R-G Customer Service Click-Refund Department this is Spudley, how may I help you
rock.gif

Mmmm...welll... Yes, this is PDBusa....I got suckered into what I thought was a valid NSA Terrorism Warning posted on today's board by another O-R-G member.....I swear I thought this was valid, unlike the "300" threads, the "dancing man in the leathers doing the hump song" threads, and the masses of TRE threads....may I have my click for this thread refunded as this was a bogus middle-easterner in a dress....

Why "Shhhuuuuurrrre", I'll be happy to help you with this Mr PD, please hold..........

There we are Mr PD your click has been refunded, but please exercise caution in the future.....There are SCAMS everywhere, even in a place like the O-R-G....Peace-Out, and Have a Great Day owning and riding the World's Fastest Production Bike !!!!!
coolold.gif

Thank you for calling the O-R-G Click-Refund Department, this is Spudley, how may I help you today
rock.gif
?....

Well Hello Mr Fate....You TOO
rock.gif
???............

rock.gif

rock.gif

So where was the one in the picture spotted??? Would help to know what part of the country it is in now. Just like an intelligence agency to only give us part of the story!

Back