Mesh Jackets

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I saw a mesh jacket that I may be intersted in getting. Its very simple really. No graphics and big mesh holes with armor. It was a solid color (red) with a logo of some sort on the arms (Maybe AGV). the mesh holes were big enough that I could tell the guy wasnt wearing a shirt under it while passing him on the highway. Almost like one of those practice football jerseys we wore in high school. Does anyone know what this jacket is, or am I just seeing things? Thanks.

Doubt if it was AGV, but it could have been. I think I have seen something similar, but can't remember where.

Could be any of a number of Mesh Jackets. I know Joe Rocket has a leather jacket that converts to mesh called the Super-Ego. I believe they have (or used to have) a full mesh one as well, though I don't know the style. The Phoenix, maybe?

Different brands tend to have different size mesh (holes bigger or smaller) but they are out there... kind of a personal preference... as well as how much rash you're willing to sport if you go down wearing them.

Check here for a comparison of some of them out there. http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/accessoriesandgear/Meshjax/

I would guess the Joe Rocket Phoenix....it has the largest mesh openings of any of the mesh jackets I've seen, much like a practice jersey.

I think the part that is screwing with me is he said it was all red.

Its not he pheonix, Ive seen those. Its probably some small company or homemade with my luck. Oh, well, I'll keep an eye out and see if I come up with it.

smile.gif

Checkout the tourmaster Cortech GX AIR nice fit and finish get the drytech liner and its the only jacket you need for spring /summer.
I have Icon TI-mesh, Joe Rocket Pheonix,tourmaster GX-Air and fieldsheer leather take off the vest and its leather mesh like JR alter ego jacket.I like them all the tourmaster fits the best.

Checkout the tourmaster Cortech GX AIR nice fit and finish get the drytech liner and its the only jacket you need for spring /summer.
I have Icon TI-mesh, Joe Rocket Pheonix,tourmaster GX-Air and fieldsheer leather take off the vest and its leather mesh like JR alter ego jacket.I like them all the tourmaster fits the best.
Thanks. I will check it out!

Back