Memorial Day weekend!

work, eat, sleep, and repeat until next Tues :banghead: then, i'm heading to the Eureka Springs MnG to make up for it :thumbsup:

I am hoping to catch up with EarlyBird and FallenArch (sporting his new paint) for a ride sometime this weekend. :thumbsup: If the wife wants to ride, I will probalby spend some time on the Beemer.

Going to knock most of my chores out tonight and tomorrow evening if I can. Probably too wet to mow though.

Regardless of my plans, I will be thinking of my brothers and sisters that have made the ultimate sacrifice in the service of our great nation. I do not take that sacrifice for granted and I honor all of you still in service as well as the loved ones that support you. :bowdown:

american-eagle-and-flag-ii.jpg

going to watch my daughter graduate High School wooo hooo
here she is before prom this year with her boyfriend

2.jpg

Hanging out at the pool and cooking out Saturday, then meeting up with Pappy, at THE PHILLIPS, Sunday morning to ride all day, then a night trip back over the skyway, then pool again on Monday with more cooking out. :D

I have a group thats planning riding to Paint Bank VA. on Monday Maybe 3 hrs one way. Suppose to be a great great restaurant there to eat that serves Buffalo burgers and has a swinging bridge inside the store. Should be a great ride through the mountains. Here is a link to the store. Paint Bank General Store - Paint Bank, Virginia Anyone around wanting to join us feel free. Just let me know. We will leave Lynchburg VA at 9 AM

Tim, we'll be there until Sunday. You and Pappy yell at us.

Pappy will be getting in on Saturday afternoon sometime, he is in one of the cabins, give him a shout. I will be there Sunday morning around 8, going to leave the house around 5:30 AM. See ya then. :)

Kitchener rider and his wife are already there. We're meeting them Friday morning with our crew and have more coming in sometime later. We'll keep an eye on Pappy Sat, we have a cottage. We'll see you sometime on Sunday. If were awake.:laugh:

Doing a 1100 mile trip around the upper peninsula of Michigan. Already packed. Can't wait. Sounds like a rainy wet trip though. Oh well, still better than sitting around the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

No, its not....

I have a group thats planning riding to Paint Bank VA. on Monday Maybe 3 hrs one way. Suppose to be a great great restaurant there to eat that serves Buffalo burgers and has a swinging bridge inside the store. Should be a great ride through the mountains. Here is a link to the store. Paint Bank General Store - Paint Bank, Virginia Anyone around wanting to join us feel free. Just let me know. We will leave Lynchburg VA at 9 AM
I love riding up RT 311 to paint bank. I just moved away from Roanoke a couple of months ago. If i was there I would love to ride. But My bike is ready to race in Ohio next weekend plus working this weekend. Have fun. Oh Just a heads up. If you decide to ride past Paint bank over to WV slow down there is usually gravel on every turn.

Back