Memorial Day weekend!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
So what is everyone up to this coming weekend?

Im here in Va on the Eastern Shore!

I want to ride the Dragon this weekend for the first time and I hope it works out!

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Doing a 1100 mile trip around the upper peninsula of Michigan. Already packed. Can't wait. Sounds like a rainy wet trip though. Oh well, still better than sitting around the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

15 Riders on the Pashnit Tour this coming weekend, 4 days of riding NorCal! Nothing better! Packing up bike right now to be in San Francisco meet point on Friday morn.

Northern California Guided Motorcycle Tour, Pashnit Tours

:thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup: :cheerleader:
Img_0913-Hwy36.jpg

Img_0913-Hwy36.jpg

Team Gixxer is hitting Tally this weekend. Tiller is sporting his new Brembo MC so should be a fun testing weekend.

GsxrBots said:
Doing a 1100 mile trip around the upper peninsula of Michigan. Already packed. Can't wait. Sounds like a rainy wet trip though. Oh well, still better than sitting around the house.

I will be camping and riding up in northern mi but I see 40% chance of rain so it might not be so bad

lucky , i want to do that this summer sometime. have a good ride, be safe

having a party saturday , drinking , grilling out about 30 muscle/sport cars coming over. airfest also so the planes fly over.

anyone in the area that wants to stop by , shoot me a pm

having a party saturday , drinking , grilling out about 30 muscle/sport cars coming over. airfest also so the planes fly over.

anyone in the area that wants to stop by , shoot me a pm

Your weekend requires a pic thread sir :poke:

bike night fri night in downtown erie...rest of weekend...bounceing back and forth between home and campground (2 miles away) so....not really much

I get off work Friday morning. I asked to work Saturday, I need the money. Will invite a lady over to assist me in fine cooking activities Sunday. Monday I will be putting the bike together one piece at a time. In a few weeks, I will ride again.

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet...just me and my kids, and the white trash water park :rofl:

Back