Memorial Day Weekend is upon us.....

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Thank you Shawn :bowdown:

Thank you Manny :bowdown:

Thank you to our veterans :bowdown:

Thank you to all that are serving our country this Memorial Day weekend :bowdown:

I hope everyone will take 2 minutes out of their day to stop and think about those who are serving our country this weekend.....and every day.....ESPECIALLY those that have served and are no longer with us.

Amen to that. Pray for our soldiers everywhere who keep us and those we love safe.

Pray for the families of soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Thank those who served in the past and came home safely.

gratitude-thumb.jpg

gratitude-thumb.jpg

Thanks to all serving and to all that have. :beerchug:

Amen to that. Pray for our soldiers everywhere who keep us and those we love safe.

Pray for the families of soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Thank those who served in the past and came home safely.

View attachment 143236

Damn you ibified! hehe That Gratitude pic brought tears to me eyes.
I've posted it already.... we must give remembrance to those that have paid with their lives. God Bless :usa:

+1000000!!!!!!:bowdown:

Definitely must get the flag out! I've never understood why so few people nowadays don't participate in hanging the flag on the appropriate holidays to honor our soldiers! It's such a simple gesture for such great people!

What also amazes me it, is that on Veteran's Day, I'll thank Veterans that I know are Veterans that are around me in person, and they'll usually say 'you're welcome', and then they say 'you're the first (or only) person to thank me'. That's just not right!

My Brother-In-Law just arrived in the Middle East about three days ago with the US Army!

My thanks go out to the families and loved ones of those who have passed; thoughts, prayers and reverence must be made to last. For their sacrifice, we owe a debt that cannot possibly be repaid; to those who have served, will serve or are active today - thank you so much for standing for us in harm's way.

Oh, and Manny and I thank you for your thoughts - and for Hal; Oorah Seebees!

i know a Manny in SoCal that is an Active Duty Marine. he also had a motorcycle, think it was a GSXR750 tho....

Back