Veterans Day!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served their country, and their families who supported them!

i for one salute all our veterans and thank them for their selfless service!! i am going on a ride with the wife to visit some memorials in honor of their service..... what are you doing to honor your veterans

Thank you my brothers/sister in arms...

[video=youtube_share;AgYLr_LfhLo]http://youtu.be/AgYLr_LfhLo[/video]

Thanks to all of you veterans- thank you for your service, your sacrifice and keeping my family safe...

Thanks to all before me, thanks to all who supported me, and thanks to those that are still providing freedom for us now. May God bless you all and bring you home safely, and in a hurry.

I have to say here that i am amazed how many few people have replied to this thread, but any of the political threads have had activity all day!

Thanks to all of our service members. My father, myself and my brother a Vietnam vet. Dad died at 85 in Nov 2005 while I was deployed..... I liked the video above and realize how times are changing. Like a friend of mine tells me.... keep your air speed up and your landing gear down and pray! He is a retired Sergeant Major and still very sharp. :bowdown:

Service Family.jpg

Back