Members Online

Now I want Invader Zim smilies!!!
"Invader blood flows through my veins like giant radioactive pants...THE PANTS COMMAND ME" .... to tell you I have no Invader Zim smilies...   sorry.

Tragedy that they aren't making new episodes...  I would just roll laughing watching that show.  Better than Spongebob even.

If your dying for pics/wavs/movies try here..
http://www.obeythefist.net/

director.gif
Lets Make Biscuits!!!

girsuckingslurpee.jpg

oops.. that was really off topic.. sorry...

It was Gar's fault.. he started talkin about Zim!!!

Thanks ego, who cares if its off-topic, this is kind of an off-topic forum, so it only makes sense that the threads do the same.

Gir rules!!!
javelik.gif
face7.gif

GAr

I only post when I feel I have something to say. That's why I've been a member since last July and have such a low post count. What I feel we have here is a closer nit group of "friends". I think we would all be glad to meet each other and would have at least the Busa in common. We aren't out to point the finger at anyone just because. I've gotten a wealth of great information and advice from this board. I have given advice when I think I can be of help.

Bob lives a couple of blocks from me and I feel like I know Tommy already through Bob. If it weren't for the board I probably wouldn't have ever met him.

Steve

I'm a drag racer and I hit SH.org to talk racing and to go into the forsale forum. Since they have more racers and more younger guys doing mods there is more stuff forsale there.And more people to talk about racing and tech idea's.

The other sites always post nude pics also, so they get traffic just from the pervs.

If you look at their main page though doesn't it say # of recent users online and not # currently online?
rock.gif

I think this site is awesome. I'm on alot of other sites but don't post alot because there's usually one or two guys that don't have anything nice to say, so I say why brother. But with you guys it's awesome because it's always good. If only more girls rode busa. Anyways, doesn't matter this is the best site I've been on because people are always posting. It's fun and informative. You're doing a great job. How do you get more traffic...hell you got more traffic that labusa. I was there and it was slow. So I think you're doing great. I would post on every thread if I had something good to say...but if you don't mind babble hell, I will. Thanks for your hard work Captain. It's just my 02cents.
biggrin.gif

I think this site is awesome. I'm on alot of other sites but don't post alot because there's usually one or two guys that don't have anything nice to say, so I say why brother. But with you guys it's awesome because it's always good. If only more girls rode busa. Anyways, doesn't matter this is the best site I've been on because people are always posting. It's fun and informative. You're doing a great job. How do you get more traffic...hell you got more traffic that labusa. I was there and it was slow. So I think you're doing great. I would post on every thread if I had something good to say...but if you don't mind babble hell, I will. Thanks for your hard work Captain. It's just my 02cents.
biggrin.gif
Wow, how could those other sites not have good things to say about our Hayabusa.org women. No wonder we all like it better hear.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

See what I mean..Ninja Eater you're great. You all are!!! I'll get everyone I know on this site if I can. Let me work on it.
tounge.gif

(captain @ Dec. 15 2002,23:50) Hey guys, I am wondering why the most members that we have ever had on line was 22, I can go to SH.org and there is 60 members and I go to psychobike.com and there is 35 all day long, what gives, what does this site need to pull that type of traffic? Whats the solution?
rock.gif

Captain
Guess we dont have this problem anymore
super.gif

Sorry..........I was board so I started lurking
biggrin.gif

[ cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough ]

...man all the DUST on this one!

Doug,those 2 sites cater to 2 very different types of people,dont worry about those numbers.Just remain constant with your values and ethic.Support and promote your sponsors and I'm sure you'll be okay.

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 21 2007,23:06)
(captain @ Dec. 15 2002,23:50) Hey guys, I am wondering why the most members that we have ever had on line was 22, I can go to SH.org and there is 60 members and I go to psychobike.com and there is 35 all day long, what gives, what does this site need to pull that type of traffic? Whats the solution?
rock.gif

Captain
super.gif

biggrin.gif
Gee you think?

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 21 2007,20:06)
rock.gif

Captain
super.gif

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
way to go
pissed.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Mar. 21 2007,23:10) Doug,those 2 sites cater to 2 very different types of people,dont worry about those numbers.Just remain constant with your values and ethic.Support and promote your sponsors and I'm sure you'll be okay.
NJ BBK was taking a nastalgic lurk. The post was started over four years ago. Must have been in the beginning type thingy. Interesting read.

Caught my attention. Look how many members we have on here at any given time. Come along way
super.gif

Maybe jazz up the color of the forum to black or blue... just a thought. Ya know the old saying... "image is everything". Or maybe others get more traffic because the riders want to share stunting moves, etc. I don't know.

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 21 2007,23:48) Maybe jazz up the color of the forum to black or blue... just a thought. Ya know the old saying... "image is everything". Or maybe others get more traffic because the riders want to share stunting moves, etc. I don't know.
Dude, look at the date and read the last couple posts. With 181 users currently, I don't think that we are having this problem anymore. Was just meant to be a "hey look where we were compared to where we are"

...what I said could still be implemented. But I forgot to add a 'wink' smiley to show I was joking.
wink.gif

Back