Members Online

busa.org the best!
super.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 21 2007,23:48) Maybe jazz up the color of the forum to black or blue... just a thought. Ya know the old saying... "image is everything". Or maybe others get more traffic because the riders want to share stunting moves, etc. I don't know.
Red/Black FTW!
guns.gif

(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 21 2007,23:56)
(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 21 2007,23:48) Maybe jazz up the color of the forum to black or blue... just a thought. Ya know the old saying... "image is everything". Or maybe others get more traffic because the riders want to share stunting moves, etc. I don't know.
Red/Black FTW!  
guns.gif
(in quagmire's voice)

"Oh right! Giggiddy giggiddy goo!"
biggrin.gif

(WWJD @ Mar. 21 2007,23:09) [ cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough cough! cough! cough cough cough! cough ]

...man all the DUST on this one!
ices_rofl.gif

This is why we should have the date of the original post show up when you go to "New Posts" (that is, a "search" for new posts).  I spent several minutes thinking "whaaa ..." when I saw "cache," and then it hit me to look at the date of the post ....  
tounge.gif

This thread was started on my birthday the year I graduated from high school. Just noticed and thought I'd share

Back