Me & my busa

im2fast4uguys

Registered
I'm not new here but I've finally got around to posting some pictures of my beloved busa...

chris___gus.JPG

This is an integrated tail/turn signal lamp by clear alternatives...now that I don't have rear turn signals I've also cut the oem rear fender down to almost an undertail size ... I like the improvement to the rear end ...whatya think?

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101564996 -->

plate.jpg

looks good. when I did that mod I took a bit more off of the undertray but ended up having to reinforce the plastic to hold the plate at "higher" speeds.

LQQkn good Champ, nuttn to it but to do it. Keep the modz com'n.

looking good. Here about in CT are you? I use to live in Brookfield

Looks great! Excellent pics.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101441193 -->

looking good.  Here about in CT are you?  I use to live in Brookfield
Living in Ridgefield...Winters just around the door..
I use to date a girl frim Ridgefield and had a good friend in the Vol. Fire Dept there. This was back in 90 though. I'm not sure what happened to either one. Oh well good times were had back then.

This summer I'm planning a trip up to Maine with a stop in CT on the way. Maybe we could get a group ride together.

First pic looks like you're posin' for a magazine or somethin'.
biggrin.gif
Like the way you cut the tail, but you don't have any rear signals. Why is that?
rock.gif
I came up with this mod on my own that people seem to love. Since we remove the reflectors anyway, just get you a set of short-stalk signal lights from either TrickTape.com or Lockhart Phillips. Get yourself a 3/8" drill bit and bore out the hole in the mounting bracket and mount the signal lights there. Here is an old pic of mine with it done...

Vicious.JPG

Oh yeah and since you do have the "true" fastest color (silver/gray), your screen name is more true than you can ever imagine...
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

First pic looks like you're posin' for a magazine or somethin'.
biggrin.gif
 Like the way you cut the tail, but you don't have any rear signals.  Why is that?
rock.gif
 I came up with this mod on my own that people seem to love.  Since we remove the reflectors anyway, just get you a set of short-stalk signal lights from either TrickTape.com or Lockhart Phillips.  Get yourself a 3/8" drill bit and bore out the hole in the mounting bracket and mount the signal lights there.  Here is an old pic of mine with it done...
Thanks for the compliments...If you look at the tail cut off pic you will see that it says the turn signals are built into the tail lamp...but thanks for the pic of your busa...looks great

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...I got's me a Platinum/Silver Busa 2...It just sounds better than Silver and Gray
laugh.gif
...Nice bike and I see your happy to own her...
evil.gif

Nice pics. I have to admit, after my beloved pumpkin orange, Silver gray is my 2nd favorite color
smile.gif

Back