Me keeping everybody updated

Keep it up. Tell MC to get ready to change this guys screen name to lilmanZ or slim.
thumb_up.gif

You can really tell the difference believe me there will be times your weight stay the same but you are building muscle. Keep with the push-ups I have the same relationship with pull ups. I want to complete the 300 workout in a decent amount of time but pull-ups are my achilles heel.

LINK

"300"￾
25x Pull-up +
50x Deadlift @ 135# +
50x Push-up +
50x Box Jump @ 24"￾ box +
50x Floor Wiper @ 135# (one-count) +
50x KB Clean and Press @ 36# (KB must touch floor between reps) +
25x Pull-up
300 reps total

Good job Bigman, you are doing it the right way. It is a long haul so pace yourself. I'm in the same boat as you. I went from 270+ to 240 in a couple of months. Diet and eating at regular intervals with a 1.5 mile walk every morning has been the catalyst for my weight loss. My goal is back where I was in 2002, 200lbs. Believe me, you give people motivation by doing what you are doing. Thanks and good luck.

you are definitely motivating me. I have been slowly working on my exercise but I still eat what I want. I need to get back to a proper diet and step up the workout. I have been doing the machines as well and started to notice little effect so I will try moving to some different options to try that.

Good going and thanks for the motivational kick that I needed.

I am at 299 right now shooting for 240 myself.

Good luck. I done the weight loss thing and its definately a lot of hard work and determination. If you've already lost 50 lbs you're definately going to get to where you want to be. Keep up the good work.

Way to go, Dude!

That big climb sounds brutal! I bet you can do it though. Go for it, man and let us know how it goes!

ThumbsUp.gif

Back