Everybody is grounded!

si-lo

Registered
I finished all the maintenance on the bike back on the 19th. All I have been waiting on is the windscreen. I ordered it from Pashnit on the 14th so I figured it would come in sometime the following week. That week came and went, of course I have been busy studying for finals. So I got a break this afternoon and decided to type a nice little pm to Pashnit asking him if he had any clue as to what was going on with the windscreen, of course being a nosy teen, my daughter starts reading over my shoulder and asks, "you mean the windscreen thingy for your bike?" I said yes. She then says, "Oh that showed up the other day it's in the front closet, mom wanted it put there to get it out of the way." AAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!! So needless to say the windscreen has been here at the house for at least a week (Thank you Pashnit). And everybody in my house is grounded for not letting me know.

I put the screen on and went for a ride. Sorry no pic of the box the windscreen came, in I just didn't have time to waste. Here are a couple of pics, one taken during maintenance and the other after the check flight.

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Pashnit good peeps Huh?
Glad all is well.
Ride safe.
Nice bike.
Bubba

That's too funny. Had the same thing happen to me before. Women have no sense of priorities. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least you found it! They could have just put it in the trash or something. :laugh:

That's too funny. Had the same thing happen to me before. Women have no sense of priorities. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When we arrive home and that package hasn't shown up everything else is just passe. Don't they realize that when we order something we're worse than the dog about looking out the window or listening for a knock on the door?!

Sure, sure, we don't hear half of what they say to us but that's no excuse for this type of misunderstanding! It's verging on unforgivable.

:laugh:

When I saw the first pic, I thought your bike had two front ends (second bike behind it):rofl:

Back