MD, DC, VA-Potomac Riders Region Check in!

June 20th is the ECHR ride that leads us in to West Virginia...Postal's heading up that ride, as well as the other ECHR rides...the one on April 11th is fun, I might even bring you hooligans to my house, feed you lunch :laugh:

for the rides, why is it on a monday? is that a holiday or something? maybe i lost track or something lol i would think most of us would have to work.

for the rides, why is it on a monday? is that a holiday or something? maybe i lost track or something lol i would think most of us would have to work.

When I did the ride back in 07. I remember it being on a weekend. If you date back to a year. June 20th would of fallen on a Sunday or in 09 would have been a Saturday.

When I did the ride back in 07. I remember it being on a weekend. If you date back to a year. June 20th would of fallen on a Sunday or in 09 would have been a Saturday.

ohhhhh my bad, slow moment then.....i thought we were talking about a future ride

Busa is still in pieces. Took the 14 out to meet up with a couple friends before work. Headed to high rock as one of them has never been there before.

755b26d8.jpg

7f6ced8e.jpg

deb2fff6.jpg

Im always game for a food run somewhere. :laugh:

Start planningit dude! Im sure we have me, racerv, sportcustoms, maybe kevykev, corey im sure will come up from DC right Corey???????

Then theres kayabusa too, im sure we can drum up a good possee:laugh:

And where the HELL is Melodic!? ((((((Andreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))

Maybe we can get djx to come out and ride on the freeway..ya know it took BigE like 1 year to take his training wheels off:rofl::rofl::poke:

i'd def be down for something like that.....soon as we get our new home fixed up the way the wife wants it. i'd be down for a meet and greet here at the house, have some beer, bbq, gotta a lot of good roads around here to:thumbsup:

i'd def be down for something like that.....soon as we get our new home fixed up the way the wife wants it. i'd be down for a meet and greet here at the house, have some beer, bbq, gotta a lot of good roads around here to:thumbsup:

Word!

That gonna be this year?:laugh:getting kinda hungry for bbq:laugh:

Start from Sunshine, MD. Great spot for breakfast and to shoot the shiznit. Then off we go. Ive got a great loop that is about 160-170 miles of back roads. Stop off for lunch in Thurmont, MD. From there go through Cascade Mountains onto High Rock, MD. Most likely head southwest towards Harpers Ferry area.

Kingdom Ryderz Open Invitational Ride
To Point Lookout S...tate Park
Saturday, April 9th
meeting at 2 locations
Arundel Mills Mall Exxon @ 10am
Shell Gas Station @ 10:45am (301 & Marlboro Pike)
Meet & Roll with The Kingdom Ryderz
Bring $3 (entrance fee) + $ for food/fellowship

Back