McGregor Fight

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Well whats everyones thoughts on the recent McGregor fight? Suprised? I am a fan, and honestly i am a little surprised he did pull it off. I expected Cowboy to take him to the mat and try to break something off him.

It’s a good clean win. I was thinking that all those millions made him not as hungry. And a different guy but that was classic McGregor. If Cowboy could get by those quick reflex moves of Conor’s and took it to the mat it may have been a different fight.

i am a huge mma fan and my thoughts on the fight is that, i seen this coming!, cerrone was an easy fight for mcgreggor since cerrone is stiff fighter, and was too slow for mcgreggor, connor is just too fast flexible and can pretty much hit you from anywhere. I cant wait for khabib vs ferguson i feel ferguson might just give hima battle on the ground game, and i also want to see usman vs masvidal!

I was amazed at the size difference honestly. Cowboy looked much larger. True to Mcgregor style though his speed and reflex too much for Cowboy.

McGregor is a tool. Just like his buddy Mayweather.
Yeah, what a tool. Retires, gets arrested 2 or 3 times within the first year...probably wasted most of his money already and has a "comeback". I dont care how he fights, he has no "class" whatsoever!

I know it's easy to say when it's not you getting your face kicked but ---shouldn't he have known that was coming? Guy comes at you with his hands open what's he going to do? That was sure quick.

Cowboy was handpicked and dressed up proper 4 Mcgregors return fight.....

Cowboy is an historically slow fighter. He needs a round or 2 before he warms up and starts whipping ass. Mcgregor is the polar opposite!!! He comes out firing on all cylinders like a bat outta hell and then fades as the fight goes on.

So the question was Can Cowboy withstand the onslaught and return fire or will Mcgregor mow him down within a round. We have our answer :beerchug:

The other fights on the card from what i heard were really great. So the last fight would have been the icing on the cake. I didnt actually buy the fight. Im too cheap and do not waste money on stupid frivolous items. :)

Back