LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
Penn or Sherk?
Silva or Jardine?
Ortiz or Machida?

I'm picking Penn for the win.

Silva and Jardine"¦ Hmmm. I'd like to see how fit they are pre-fight. Jardine has that herky-jerky style of fighting which can throw other fighters off, but Silva is a bada$$, and has won a lot more fights than Jardine. I'm not calling this one yet.

Ortiz or Machida? I hope Ortiz gets his face smeared into the mat. He annoys me. He needs to just go do nose candy with Jenna and waste away to nothing.

I hope Machida whips the living crap out of Tito Ortiz.

I'd like to see Penn win as well.

As for the Silva and Jardine bout.......both of them are animals....not sure who to pick there.

DD

I like Tito... he's a SHEEIIT disturber... I'd go for Silva too and I don't know either of the fighters from the first match.

Penn, Silva, and Machida

btw, MMA is coming to CBS on May 31 at 9 pm ET...it will be interesting to see how it does on network TV linky
beerchug.gif

Penn, Silva, and Machida

btw, MMA is coming to CBS on May 31 at 9 pm ET...it will be interesting to see how it does on network TV linky  
beerchug.gif
Sweet! I'll be sure to watch that. And yes, I wonder how it will do on network TV. Remember a long time ago the had .. what was it... Friday night fights?.. on network TV. I remember watching that with my parents.

(and ladies... check out Baroni's abs..
drools.gif
)

Penn. Silva. Machida.

Penn and sherk should be a decent fight. I just hope Penn is prepared for a flurry in the opening minutes from sherk. If he handles that ok, he will win easily. Silva should devastate Jardine. I dont like Jardine. He only wins when he catches someone early and still has some strength to finish. He gets lucky too often, and has a weak chin too. He will probably get knocked out in second round. Machida will win cause he is better than ortiz. I hate ortiz cause he is way over confident and cocky. Thats fine if your good, but he isnt that good anymore. His best is behind him. He will lose, and I will smile. Should be a decent card though. Looking forward to it.

Im praying that Ortiz gets his teeth knocked all the way out of the ring n into his ladies' grill!
guns.gif
Hope Machida beats him down, but I see him prolly submitting, or goin the distance n winning on dec.
Silva is just plain nasty, a stone-cold assasin in the ring-hope Jardine remembers his name after he wakes up...
Penn should beat Sherk, for sure too.
beerchug.gif

All fights should be really good especially BJ and Sherk. Tito used to be my favorite fighter until all the garbage and him being an upside down diamond
cool.gif

Silva over Jardine
Machida upset TIto
Bj over Sherk

Take it to the bank!

i would like to see sherk win but i dont think it'll happen. there is just something i dont like about penn cant really put my finger on it but im just not crazy about the guy.

silva is probably gonna hurt jardine. dont care who wins either way but i cant wait to see it.

i heard this was titos last fight with ufc. tito is mad at dana cause he doesnt get any respect(acording to tito) from him. but my problem is what respect has he earned. he beat up an old man 3 times and acted like an a** the whole time. if shamrock was in his prime and not 10 yrs older than tito(and done) he would have b**** slapped his butt all over the place. needless to say i dont like tito. hes an arrogant a** that cant fight any one with talent. if it was a crap talkin contest he would be champ but unfortunately for him its not. chuck beat him senseless in his last fight so could you imagine what rampage would do to him?

I am sure Tito will win because he is the UFC's golden boy
Dana White can't stand him, and vice versa.

This is Tito's final fight in his UFC Contract and already CLEARLY
stated he will never fight for them again. Neither will Randy Couture
for the same reasons.......Dana White.

No matter how much we love to Hate Tito Ortiz, Randy Couture is a class
act and I think there is something going on there that they obviously
both agree on about Dana not treating the fighters well.

With that being said, I hope Tito loses....lol
I'm torn on this fight though because as his final way of saying "Fu** you" to
Dana White he might just beat the guys ass, and leave as a winner to cause more
bad PR for Dana in the newsroom.
I think BJ Penn will win also.

Penn has the skills to win, I'm just not sure if his cardio is there. He has come a long way from the time he lost to hughes. I hope BJ can handle the barrage and pull out a submission.

I think silva should rock jardine.

I never have been impressed with machida. The only guy he has beat that I think is all that good is rich franklin and that was before they were in the UFC.
If tito fights his fight I can see him winning. Don't care about the fight either way.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Neither will Randy Couture
for the same reasons.......Dana White. [/quote]

Couture is a great fighter and is exciting to watch, wish he would pull out a couple more! Adn I wish that Dana White-Tito Ortiz fight would have happened

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Neither will Randy Couture
for the same reasons.......Dana White. [/quote]

Couture is a great fighter and is exciting to watch, wish he would pull out a couple more! Adn I wish that Dana White-Tito Ortiz fight would have happened[/quote]
That was all a stage act to boost Dana White's image.

I don't even like Tito but I think that he'd have beat
the crap out of Dana White, I mean come on, he took out
Shamrock , and he's held his own against many BIG name guys.

He might have a big mouth, but he can fight.
What makes Dana think he can fight anyone on Tito's level???
whistling.gif

Anyone ever seen O'Reilly (the asshat) talk smack about trying
to ban UFC nationwide ?? This guy is such a total douche.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back