Max Wrist?

Jbaby1969

Registered
When I stopped riding years ago Ghostrider was the popular video rider to watch. Now there is this Maxwrist. Is this the new thing? Seems like someone with more money than brains from what little I have seen. It’s weird being away from something for so long and trying to acclimate to it again!

Sorry if maxwrist is a member here! Lol

How does that 3D camera work? You can see it in the shadow, but not the arm in the video . Very cool. That's more interesting than the video.

If you watch his tail of the dragon video, there is a link to the camera in the description. I’m not really sure how it works to be honest! I haven’t looked into it.

How does that 3D camera work? You can see it in the shadow, but not the arm in the video . Very cool. That's more interesting than the video.

Check out the new GoPro 7 i believe. It has this new feature...you can watch videos on the gopro homepage!

Okay just looked into it. It’s done via 2 go pro’s through a “3D hub”. The hub converts the footage from 2 cameras into one shot. I think the new 7 can do this wirelessly but you need 2 go pros.

I saw a couple oncoming cars at 0:19, 2:23

Scary....
In some of his early videos this guy includes near misses with oncoming cars as part of the fun. What is shown here is minor compared to his early videos. I'll bet he received a lot of negative feedback concerning that and decided to change his ways....at least on camera.

Do you think he funds his riding exclusively through YouTube advertising? I wouldn't doubt it. I know he switched from a CBR1000 to an S1000rr, crashed the S1000rr and it was like no big deal. Looks like he's back to a Fireblade.

In some of his early videos this guy includes near misses with oncoming cars as part of the fun. What is shown here is minor compared to his early videos. I'll bet he received a lot of negative feedback concerning that and decided to change his ways....at least on camera.

Do you think he funds his riding exclusively through YouTube advertising? I wouldn't doubt it. I know he switched from a CBR1000 to an S1000rr, crashed the S1000rr and it was like no big deal. Looks like he's back to a Fireblade.
From what I’ve seen he has numerous bikes and supercars. I watched one where he bought a new Slingshot and crashed it the same day.

I will look closer....
I'm a proponent of Darwinism when it comes to this kind of behavior, my only fear is that he takes someone else out with him when he goes. Because he's going.

Could be indeed, those were the only two points I saw an oncoming car so being staged is likely.

I watched a video earlier from (I think from Greece) showing seriously close lane splitting...the Busas' mirrors were really close to the car mirrors

I saw a video of MW on the street supposedly trying to follow Valentino Rossi who was carrying his GF as a passenger. then there was anther one supposedly with Mar Maquez. I think those are fakes. How often do you come across Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi even if you live in Spain or Italy?

Back