Master cylinder ADELIN

Well I place the safety of my rear end on the real thing, not a knock-off. But who knows, maybe they are good stuff.

Well I place the safety of my rear end on the real thing, not a knock-off. But who knows, maybe they are good stuff.
People are putting Chinese made parts on our bikes all the time. Rotors, etc and they seem to be OK...

Actual Brembos are probably made in China these days...

They look like Brembo knock-offs.

They are priced low, I wonder if their quality is any good seeing as they are made in China it seems but then again, what isn't these days?
When I go for that brake lever at speed, I wanna KNOW FOR SURE it’s going to hold pressure and knowing what I know about chinesium copies, I’m not gonna trust that one.

I feel you, but I have a BMW with Chinese shift forks I can't ride because they missed the strength of the metal by ten times, so I'm a bit cautious at the moment! lol
When I go for that brake lever at speed, I wanna KNOW FOR SURE it’s going to hold pressure and knowing what I know about chinesium copies, I’m not gonna trust that one.

Where something is made in a country where there is very minimal quality control measures and quantity is the main priority, this is the price we pay.

Cheaper is not always better but the Chinese are pretty good at reverse-engineering something.

For a company built on reliability like BMW to use inferior parts is shameful on their behalf.

Back