Radial master cylinders

Mine came to me with a unit from an R1.

AFDA21C7-2735-44D7-9D2D-67F767603259-M.jpg

Used one of these?. The LE has it and provided more feel over the 19 & Corta.

Brembo Racing CNC Billet Radial Brake Master Cylinder 19x18​

Yes , the billet unit , but you run the actual recommended top shelf ultimate race unit dont you bro , on your LE , a beautiful expensive piece . I actually used to run a brake setup 19 x 18 billet , paired up to 2 Brembo P4 billet 40mm spacing calipers , on the old oil burner GSXR s . I bought the original release around '94 I think ish .

Yes , the billet unit , but you run the actual recommended top shelf ultimate race unit dont you bro , on your LE , a beautiful expensive piece . I actually used to run a brake setup 19 x 18 billet , paired up to 2 Brembo P4 billet 40mm spacing calipers , on the old oil burner GSXR s . I bought the original release around '94 I think ish .
Yep, figured I was already down the rabbit hole then why not. Have a set of GP4-RR calipers in the closet.

Have the Billet clutch too.

I looked into getting a Brembo MC, But did not think is was worth it. I have fitted Brembo Calipers with EBC HH pads and Hel front lines. For the road the stopping power is very good even when riding 2 up. My bike is a non ABS model.
When i first fitted the Brembo calipers i was not happy with them, So i swapped out the Brembo pads for EBC and wow so much better.
Try changing the pads first to EBC HH from the OEM pads.

Will these work?

This tank for both clutch and brake:

Radial clutch:

Radial brake pump:

17 is not in stock and can be delivered in November.

Yep, figured I was already down the rabbit hole then why not. Have a set of GP4-RR calipers in the closet.

Have the Billet clutch too.
Monobloc loveliness , the ultimate 108 mm nickle Brembo , love it bro . Now you can't mention billet clutch and not fill me in ... I will wait patiently for more info on that bro .

I looked into getting a Brembo MC, But did not think is was worth it. I have fitted Brembo Calipers with EBC HH pads and Hel front lines. For the road the stopping power is very good even when riding 2 up. My bike is a non ABS model.
When i first fitted the Brembo calipers i was not happy with them, So i swapped out the Brembo pads for EBC and wow so much better.
Try changing the pads first to EBC HH from the OEM pads.
Anyone remember which EBC HH pads fit the 2022? I’m getting a couple different options.

Anyone remember which EBC HH pads fit the 2022? I’m getting a couple different options.
Going by EBCBRAKES.Com the ones for the 2021-22 Hayabusa are FA419HH. I think the G3 has the same Brembo calipers as the G2.

Last edited:
Going by EBCBRAKES.Com the ones for the 2021-22 Hayabusa are FA419HH. I think the G3 has the same Brembo calipers as the G2.
The Brembo M4 calipers are Gen 2 , the latest Brembo Stylema calipers are Gen 3 . Not up to speed on pads for either though .

The Brembo M4 calipers are Gen 2 , the latest Brembo Stylema calipers are Gen 3 . Not up to speed on pads for either though .
Everywhere i have looked online say they are the same pads as for the Gen2 ABS Brembo's. Same OEM part number

59100-14860​

:confused:

Last edited:
Back