Market America

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, this lady walked into work a bit ago (I'm still here, coworker has wireless access somehow...) and she was telling us about Maket America.com and how well it pays. Said you can get more money than a CPA, some of them are almost billionaires, etc... Anyone have any idea on this? I'm pretty sceptical as it sounds like a pyramid scheme... Anyone? The site is www.marketamerica.com

I have a client that sells a similar deal...(I sell him the server space for the stores)

What they do is set you up with a "wholesale" or "dealer" accounts at the respective manufactures. They also set up the web-store with cart software and a list of companies you can sell products for. You need to provide bank information or Paypal account data for the store checkout process. This is a turn key store ready to open..

What you are paying for is the store setup and the list of wholesale outlets that the seller has compiled for you. It is up to you to market your store.. Success rate for these people (at least the ones I am privy to is about 5%.

You can not just open the thing and walk away expecting to make money. It takes more money in advertising (google, magazine or other venues) to get your traffic counts up. You can make money but like everything else in life, it is not easy or free.

I have a client that sells a similar deal...(I sell him the server space for the stores)

What they do is set you up with a "wholesale" or "dealer" accounts at the respective manufactures. They also set up the web-store with cart software and a list of companies you can sell products for. You need to provide bank information or Paypal account data for the store checkout process.  This is a turn key store ready to open..

What you are paying for is the store setup and the list of wholesale outlets that the seller has compiled for you.  It is up to you to market your store..  Success rate for these people (at least the ones I am privy to is about 5%.  

You can not just open the thing and walk away expecting to make money. It takes more money in advertising (google, magazine or other venues) to get your traffic counts up.  You can make money but like everything else in life, it is not easy or free.
Kinda what I figured...

Back