Mark Levin is mad!

An American!

"Mad as he!! and he isn't taking it anymore.

(not for near sighted pinheads)

r8

You know I kind of wish I knew who you were talking about and what in the world he was saying. I have a feeling it would be something good to listen to.

On Tuesday’s Mark Levin Show: If oil prices begin to rise again, and Obama wants to keep bailing out companies, then our current economic problems will be multiplied - we simply won’t be able to handle all the bailouts and socialized programs that the Democrats have planned. Taxing doesn’t promote success or innovation, meanwhile deregulation would help out companies, including the automobile industry. Eventually, the American people will realize that they don’t want another Hugo Chavez socialite running America, and it may take some time before it gets better, but that’s what happens when 52% of the citizens vote for a liberal. Finally, Mark pays tribute to our brave men and women on this Veteran’s Day. America does one thing better than any other country, and that is defend our liberty and freedom because of our great military.

when are you guys gunna realize there is NO light at the end of the tunnel of getting fukked in the azz by our gobment? You are all living on a prayer. The system is broken, it will NEVER repair itself... We have no control as citizens. They tell us how much, and we continue to pay.... Get over it.........:whistle:

when are you guys gunna realize there is NO light at the end of the tunnel of getting fukked in the azz by our gobment? You are all living on a prayer. The system is broken, it will NEVER repair itself... We have no control as citizens. They tell us how much, and we continue to pay.... Get over it.........:whistle:

Does lock and load mean anything?

r8

Mark Lavin is very well informed i like his show, i think brendanp is right though, its a mess and i think were heading for a break down...the gov is out of control and only increasing, nothing will change untill theres nothing left

Mark Lavin is very well informed i like his show, i think brendanp is right though, its a mess and i think were heading for a break down...the gov is out of control and only increasing, nothing will change untill theres nothing left

Thank you, I'm always right... it aint gunna change!

Back