White noise.

I prefer gunfire, screaming and yelling, cats in heat and good old fashion bedlam in general. None of which is near where I live.

So I have to settle for deer wandering quietly in the yard, the occasional hoot of an owl and the annoying frequency of silence in general.

:laugh:

I need a fan on me, air blowing and noise roaring or im not sleepin, its bad. Sleepovers mean little or no sleep for me. DUE to not having a fan.:whistle:

In NYC, if you cant sleep with noise, you gotta move.

We gotcha white noise, black noise, Chinese noise, your Italian noise (in my own home :alcoholic:4) NYPD / FDNY noise...

And some difficult to identify smells too. :cookoo:

:laugh: :laugh:

:beerchug: :beerchug:

Haha! That's funny. I use this thing....

100_0493Small.jpg

Seriously, I have a nice Vornado fan (Bed,Bath & Beyond) that I sleep with. I have to have the breeze & the noise. If anyone has one, then you know they put out some serious air. Will blow any box fan out of the water!! They aren't cheap, $80 bucks, OUCH. But I sleep good.

:whistle:

Yep..that's the one I use. Works great :thumbsup:

In NYC, if you cant sleep with noise, you gotta move.

We gotcha white noise, black noise, Chinese noise, your Italian noise (in my own home :alcoholic:4) NYPD / FDNY noise...

And some difficult to identify smells too. :cookoo:

:laugh: :laugh:

:beerchug: :beerchug:

:lol: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It would be FAR better than the BROWN noise Playa!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Quoted from Wikipedia...
The brown note is a theoretical infrasound frequency that would cause humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance. There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that a "brown note" (transmitted through sound waves in air) exists.

The name is metonymy for the color of normal human feces. Frequencies supposedly involved are between 5 and 9 Hz, which is below 20 Hz, the lower frequency limit of human hearing. High power sound waves below 20 Hz are felt in the body, not heard by the ear as sound. The only other vibrations titled with colors are the colors of noise.
Brown note - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a app for blackberry called white noise. It has several different sounds such as the ocean, a ticking clock, fan, crickets, rain, etc. .. I used it sometimes when I had my Berry. You can find it in app world.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back