Can there ever be enough Stampede threads?

O

outtahand

Think of the possibilities people! Facebook has now been conquered, there's myspace, youtube, the Speed Channel, all the major networks, the major newspapers!

And since hookers and the like use Facebook, why not the tabloids!

Scar, has Barry Levin contacted you?
Maybe you could be out on a Top Secret mission and the TMZ crew would happen to find you?

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Page 1

Busa Stampede: "In Your FaceBook"

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't find the stampede on facebook. I'm not gonna be able to go, but I was gonna check out the page. can you post the direct link to the page?

I couldn't find the stampede on facebook. I'm not gonna be able to go, but I was gonna check out the page. can you post the direct link to the page?

If you (or anyone) has a FB account, you can log in and search for Busa Stampede. Otherwise, it's impossible to provide a direct link to the page.

IOW, they want you. :beerchug:

That was just a link to another org page about the facebook page. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. . . I thought you were saying there is a page on facebook for the stampede. I can't find anything in that link that goes to facebook. . . I'm confused.

That was just a link to another org page about the facebook page. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. . . I thought you were saying there is a page on facebook for the stampede. I can't find anything in that link that goes to facebook. . . I'm confused.

Are you a FaceBook member?

If not, it cannot go there. If you are, you have to log in (to your account) and do the search. Hope that helps!

Are you a FaceBook member?

If not, it cannot go there. If you are, you have to log in (to your account) and do the search. Hope that helps!

Bigger man than I am is all I can say Bro'.
Nothing to do with your or your request Mech.

Back