Map Request...

domestictuner

Donating Member
Registered
You are certainly welcome to take away my birthday if this is the wrong forum for this...but i have a full Akrapovik evolution exhaust, flapper vlave removed, pair valve removed, and stock air filter... would anyone have a map for this? The one on pc.com is for the akra full with stock or a/m filter, but many of the posts on here advise to re-map for the pair valve and airbox mods. Also some people have said to purchase a map online...How can someone build a map with out dynoing the bike? It may be close but wouldn't the free one form pc.com be just a close? I am not knocking anyone selling/or buying the maps, just trying to make sure i get the best map I can. Thanks for the help.

<!--EDIT|domestictuner
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125886709 -->

the free one should ball-park you close enough until you can get a custom map done. Even if you took two bikes and set them up the exact same, they would still have slight differences in the maps needed. Getting your map online is like putting on a band aid, helps but don't get the job done.

You are certainly welcome to take away my birthday if this is the wrong forum for this...but i have a full Akrapovik evolution exhaust, flapper vlave removed, pair valve removed, and stock air filter... would anyone have a map for this? The one on pc.com is for the akra full with stock or a/m filter, but many of the posts on here advise to re-map for the pair valve and airbox mods. Also some people have said to purchase a map online...How can someone build a map with out dynoing the bike? It may be close but wouldn't the free one form pc.com be just a close? I am not knocking anyone selling/or buying the maps, just trying to make sure i get the best map I can. Thanks for the help.
..Yeah, go to a tuner and get your map done!!

I have a MAP made by quasar, without putting my bike on the dyno...and im very happy with the enhancement in performance.

Back