Man...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I remember when I joined, I started posthoing, and it almost became a competition between Pacbusa, VAbusa, Pipefighter, Vman, and a few others to see who could get the highest average post per day... Now I sit here, a couple years later, with all sorts of new postho threads, and I'm no longer interested... Am I getting more mature? Have I given up since someone *cough*VABS*cough* reset my post count? Am I a defeated man?

yeah ben i knwo what you mean i am here just to give a hard time now but not like it used to be... with all the banning i used to get now no one really does anythign WTF
firedevil.gif

But, to bring a kickback to my days I remember when I first started here... Who can say ANYTHING about posthoing, with a throwback to Shenoyp...

Naaahhh..

If you're like me you see so many repeat posts over the years that you let someone else answer.

Take '99 for instance. Oh, never mind.

r8

Whats a post ho?
rock.gif
The current definition would be 99busa
laugh.gif

Someone that posts just to raise their post count... And become interwebs famous.

On a side note, you can tell you're interwebs famous when you see yourself as someones signature line while browsing other websites from your posthoing, and where pictures are posted of you from other members... I've done that... Surprised me...

Back