man when it rains......

PUNN1025

Registered
So a couple of days ago I was in the garage getting ready to rack the bike when the wife calls me in for dinner, mmmm smothered boneless pork chops... they were good but not that damn good. Around an hour later im grabbing my abs and couldn't breath, the pain was really bad, scared the crap out of me ended up going to the emergency room and they hooked me up to EKG, ultrasound, x-ray, Iv, oh almost forgot pain killers (tramadol i think) oh sooo good. couple of hours later doc comes and tells me I need my gallbladder out cause of stones...

So im trying to hold off until after the holidays to have it done, taking herbel remedies to try to prolong it, mind you im still recovering from surgery to my index finger (sliced through a tendon)
banghead.gif
all after i just turned 30 two weeks ago  
birthday.gif

wtf.gif

just wanted to rant!!  
boohoo.gif
thanks for listening

i donated mine to the medical profession about 6 years ago.
four little scars on my tummy is all i have left. oh and no more unbearable pain.

I agree with the rest of the guys. I missed the Super Bowl a couple years ago in the ER. Took it out the next day and I have yet to miss it.

30 sucks doesn't it? LOL My magic downfall number was 35...back surgery out of the blue, all downhill since
laugh.gif

I hope you manage the holidays without any more visits to the ER, but get thyself taken care of ASAP...
smile.gif

You won't miss it. Get 'er done!

It's lathroscopic, you won't even get a scar.

Wow, sorry to hear of that! I just spent five days in the hospital, just got out Monday last week with a terrible bladder infection, prostate, kidneys.... they had me hooked up with two IV's going in, and one tube coming out. At least the morphine they gave me was good...... slept and did not eat one bite for 4.5 days so I know what you mean bro, hospitals suck! Getting sick Sucks! GEt Well, I'm still not back on flyin' status for awhile to come here!

Back