Caught in the rain 8-(

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Decided to take the bike for a quick ride (25 or so miles) to the cemetery to visit Mom. Left in a t-shirt, jeans, boots, gloves and helmet. Got there and an ominous cloud had followed me out. Threw my phone and wallet into ziplocks (always carry them on the bike) and headed home. 5 mins into the ride on a 50mph back road I see the wall of water. Holy crap, stopped at a gas station ten mins later to wait the heavy stuff out. I was beat red from the beating and now 7 hours later I actually have bruises on my arms it was coming down so hard and fast. Oh well, scold me later for the no jacket thing.

Oh and stopped for gas on the way out and she took 5.45 Gallons. That's a new record for me. Cracked the throttle in 3rd and she stumbled. Guess that lil yellow light doesn't lie lmao

Anyways, happy mothers day

DROID mobile -Grumpy via Tapatalk

getting caught in the rain, with no gas would have really, really sucked! :poke:

A friend of mine from California told me just before the Bash that if it's dry go if it's wet don't bc I told him the sky was black. Well taking his advise I drove the bride to dinner and home without getting wet, but the winds were terrible. Woke up the next day to find out we were under a severe T-Storm / Tornado watch

Back