Man did i ever have some turbo fun today

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
I have been running just pump fuel for a while and 16 psi or so max boost pressure. I got an itch for more boost today and shot some torco 110 in the tank.

Went out with:

8 psi in 1st
12 psi in 2nd
14 psi in 3rd
17 psi in 4th
22 psi in 5th
22 psi in 6th

Up through 4th gear fealt good, but when I would click into fifth and get back on the throttle it was a whole new bike, no tire spin, but the front end was very light, maybe a rad off the ground, maybe it just uncompressed the suspension, regardless damn did it feel good.

Ran up to 10 grand in 6th gear 3 or 4 times. Had a huge smile on my face, permagrin
smile.gif

How could anyone live without boost?

boost is another animal for those who haven't experienced it. I'm not one for illegal substances but I can only imagine what a heroin addict goes thru when he needs a fix. From my experience its gotta be dang close to the same thing
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Tell me about it whats really a b*#^h is you ride your turbo bike to work just about everyday you can and f#%&*^g traffic,s so heavy you can,t even crank on it a little let alone get into boost. it gets so bad you just drive around looking for a clear strech of interstate.  
jump9.gif

race.gif

Greg I sold my turbo bike 2 years ago and I'm still in withdrawls. But I have the new 08 now and I forsee "boost" on the not to distant horizon.

that's one of those huge benefits to having a turbo and adjustable boost. As long as your setup right you just have to crank in a few more pounds and it's like a whole new experience!
beerchug.gif

Wow this is an old thread LOL,

MORE BOOST IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER...............WHAT THE HECK WAS THE QUESTION.............LOL

Trust me and the others who have been there done that, keep savinga little more or buy a used stage 2, secondary injectors is where you really want to be, that way you can run low boost and high boost settings and keep fuel mapping happy. We all have said 250 hp is all I will ever need, I said the same thing, then you want more, and more, and more LOL

That's what I keep hearing, that there's never enough. But money would be an issue...........

Back