My new additions to my man cave, :cheerleader:

24 x 40 Vinyl Banners :thumbsup:

I let the wife park the Van in the Garage because of the extreme Cold / Snow
My 7yr old Daughter informed me that they were inappropriate. :banghead:

I told my 7yr old Daughter she was right and to stay out of the garage. :rulez:

==========================================================

000_2908.jpg

000_2909.jpg

Thats great michael! The banner with 08 Roaring toys Busa is my wallpaper, and my Cell phone background. Where did you get the banner done?

My wife once went into MY garage and said."Why do you have all those girls up in here"
"That's not right" I pointed to the sign on the wall my so got me that says DADS PLACE. :rulez:

I worked a sweet deal for my man cave (which is under construction). I get to put up all the 40s style pinups that I want, as long as my wife gets to get done up in 40s outfits and get some photos taken so that one of the pics is her.

WIN-WIN!!!

I worked a sweet deal for my man cave (which is under construction). I get to put up all the 40s style pinups that I want, as long as my wife gets to get done up in 40s outfits and get some photos taken so that one of the pics is her.

WIN-WIN!!!

Ohhhhh Hell Yeah. :thumbsup:

My ex wife found me looking at girly pics one day.

"Real women don't look like that"

"I know, that's why I'm lookin' at these"

Great... Dave was standing behind me when I opened this thread and now has me searching E bay. Thanks a lot Michael. :moon:

I would post pics of the walls in the garage right now... but none of the bike stuff he has up is appropriate.

I have put 102" projection screens in garages for customers before.....of course some of those garages are way over 1500 sq feet too:thumbsup:

Back