Custom Made Banners

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share with you all, a place I found that can make a Custom Banner for you.

I sent this guy a Picture of Misty and asked if he could make a banner with her on it, He said sure, After receiving the picture he let me know that I really needed to send him one with more resolution. I told him that was probably the best I could come up with and he said lets see what we can come up with.

I was very Happy with the end results and thought you all might like to check it out.

==========================================================

000_2918.jpg

000_2917.jpg

The Silver Metal sign is the one Cap made for me.

The banner is 17 x 36 could have been bigger if the resolution was better.

This Banner was $25.00 shipped to my door.

Here is his email rockstargraphix@hotmail.com

He is also on Ebay.

SUZUKI HAYABUSA BANNER - STREET GIRL FLAG SIGN ED HARDY:eBay Motors (item 170428699796 end time Jan-12-10 18:50:46 PST)

Here are a couple others I have gotten from him.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/123496-man-cave-additions.html

If you do contact him, Please let him know Michael & Misty sent you his way, I told him about the ORG.

000_2918.jpg

000_2917.jpg

:poke: I think you are getting a little outta hand....misty is no longer your mistress, i think you worship her....:laugh:

very nice. In a couple months when I cant find this thread I'll need the info again.:whistle:

Sweet! Thanks for passing along his info too :thumbsup:

Got to get my order in w/ Cap 1st on a nice laser cut sign for the garage. Then I'll give this guy a holler.

Back