Making the best of a good thing!

likeapuma

Registered
Found out this morning that my father-in-law's triple bi-pass didn't go as well as planned, so my wife boards a plane tomorrow afternoon to fly from Hawaii to CT for an unknown amount of time. Stressed about the outcome of all that BUT the plus side is...I can ride nonstop now! I have been trying to wake up early before her so I can put on a few miles, but now I can go whenever! Thankfully, some of the guys here on the island have things planned all weekend..Friday, Sunday, Monday...hopefully I'll rack some miles up while everything gets better at home!

Best wishes for your father-in-law's recovery. Keep him in your heart while you ride the island.

Buy her a helmet and some gear brother :thumbsup: Hope Paw-in-law gets to doing better
:please:

Thanks thanks. I'm pretty sure he's going to pull through all right, just had a scare for a bit there.

Buy her a helmet and some gear brother :thumbsup:

I wish she would ride with me, been trying to talk her into it for awhile now. Ironically, the last bike I had..sold to a buddy of mine, who was a long-time ex of hers...died on it a month after he bought it. Soooo, she's biased unfortunately. Still is cool with me riding though since she knows how much I enjoy it :thumbsup:

Back