Making some changes in the classifieds

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
1. I changed the default views to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 items to be listed when your looking in a catagory. This will make it easier to peruse through each ad.

What else would you guys like to see in the classifieds?

Cap

One more thing... Especially for the advertisers... It looks like the wanted section is getting some traffic so if you have extra parts that you can get rid of them and make a buck. For the advertisers this is a great place to look for folks needing items to buy...

LINK TO WANTED

I just asked Sam what he'd like to see in the Classifieds. He said: "hookers." Insanely predictable. :laugh:

Looks good, Cap. I love how you're always looking for ways to make things better for us!

:thumbsup:

I'd like to have the ability to set the default sort to "Most Recent" instead of "Most Popular" and I'd like to be able to see more than 6 items at a time. Would also like these views to be default so I only have to set them once.

Last edited:
It would still be nice if the ads would "bump" when replies are posted.. they just disappear into oblivion after the initial post..

I'd like to have the ability to set the default sort to "Most Recent" instead of "Most Popular" and I'd like to be able to see more than 6 items at a time. Would also like these views to be default so I only have to set them once.

I upped them from 6 being the max to 10 being the least. Once you set it a cookie should be dropped on your machine and it will stay that way. The max views is now 50

I upped them from 6 being the max to 10 being the least. Once you set it a cookie should be dropped on your machine and it will stay that way. The max views is now 50

1 out of 2 ain't bad, Cap:thumbsup: The 50 views is fantastic....now if I could have the sort set to most recent by default:whistle:

Thanks for continuing with improvements and being responsive to user requests. Keep up the good work:beerchug:

Delete your temp cookies and log in again.. Your default search should also be remembered.

Back