Make your own exhaust??

06limited1st

Registered
Anyone here made their own exhaust?? If so, let's see some pics and mayb how ya did it..

And where can I get some steel to make my own MEGAPHONE exhaust? Just cant find the exact look that I want..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....9826488 All the 'slash-cut' exhausts out there are overpriced and not quite what Im looking for..

That link is probably the closest to what I want it to look like.. Black, practically not visible, miniature megaphone, want it baffled so the police dont follow me everywhere but louder than stock, and the deep rumble sound I am in love with BUT would like to do this with an aftermarket header to produce some more power
drools.gif

OR if someone is willing and able to create this dream exhaust I've thought up, please feel free and name your price!!

I fabbed these up for next to nothing and have had alot of good comments. Sounds like you are looking for single though. Anyhow if your interested in a dual set-up these are very loud and look pretty cool and dont cost a fortune. I can also get these in blue or red. THANKS!
beerchug.gif

DSC00821.jpg

Back