Made thje decision sticker question

G

The decision between the Busa and the zx12 turned out to be a "no brainer", (no disrespect to Kaws). Picked up a red one yesterday, have removed most of the "informative info. stickies". Now my question is this, there seems to be no clear coat on the SUZUKI on the tank, but they seem to be a little more "stuck". Just someone tell me do they, the same fingernail way w/hairdryer??? Hey Thanks for this site and all the really helpful info. Ahhh, back at last.....

I didn't have to use a hair dryer at all, fingernail technology worked fine for me. I took the spec sticker from the rt. side and restuck it in the toolbag inside, only one not at the dump. Got the excess glue off with Goof Off cleaner stuff.
Take the silly Huffy bike reflectors off too, you'll like it.

[This message has been edited by 'lantabusa (edited 08 July 2000).]

Yes the SUZUKI is exactly what I looking to remove, haven't made a real attempt yet still waiting to hear if anyone has tried it with good results. Thanks

I just went down to take a look at it. it shouldn't be too hard. but if you do get impatient and try, and mess things up you can reorder your stickers from www.tapeworks.com
just a little help. i say leave the stickers there and represent. :)

[This message has been edited by Ambush (edited 09 July 2000).]

PeterPan

If you don't like the SUZUKI logo on the tank, Get a Baglux / Bagster tank harness

They match the colour perfectly and don't have the logos!!

Problemo solvedo !!

Not Rusty Nuts

Back