made it home thread

Glad to hear!! It was great seeing you again and good to meet your Dad!

We're still about an hour out...

Me and my dad made it home. We had to go out of our way to dodge some storms, but we are home. Had a blast!

Tina and I just got home; once we got into Missouri, nothing but sunny skies
thumb_up.gif

Good seeing everyone and meeting new friends! Can't wait for the next one!
beerchug.gif

Back home safe and sound, Best vacation EVER!! Best group of people I ever met!! Treated me like they've known me for years. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Made it back home & I had an AWESOME time once again !! Met alot of real fine people that made the trip well worth the time !! Hope to see more Next Year !!!
beerchug.gif

John, Bob; it was great seeing you two again!! Glad you both made it out!
thumb_up.gif

I made it back safe and sound......Hal & Mary should be home in about 20 mins....AWESOME TIME!!!!!! It was awesome to meet everybody!!! Thanks for showing my Dad a great time....he loves our group!!!!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Glad you're home, Rusty! It was great meeting your Dad, too! He's always welcome!

Cap just got in.... Mrs. Captain should be home in about 3 hours.... I left her at a McDonalds on the interstate...

OK she's here too.....

Good seeing old faces and meeting some new ones too... More to come soon....

cap

I made it home, whew, that 37 miles was a killer. LOL Glad to see everyone is checking in.

Don

We made it home about 1:30 and took a nap! Will post some pics here shortly. We had a great time as usual and met some more great org members!
beerchug.gif

Back